Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sooperb episode...just loved it (Page 2)

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Today's episode just made me crave for monday more than usual...

RaYa are just too cute a couple...the way Priya handled the situation when Ram yelled at her was great..and then the cute little 'cold-war' between them was fun to watch,what with the sticker thingy and Priya tucking cotton into her ears...the sweet things being,Ram looking at Priya while she's asleep, Priya catching him red handed in kitchen and warming the food for him and finally, the cherry on the cake-Ram praising her cookingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudNeenzoo-sahasra-

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i swear the episode was simple AWESOME!!!
He's soo scared of Priya already...When he saw her sleeping n said sote waqt achi lagti hai i was like AWWW
The food scene was FAB he was soo scared wen Priya came n stood there in front of him & when he said tum khana acha banati ho soo softly i was like chillane ke liye toh awaaz badi zor se nikalti hai but tareef karne ke liye awaz toh nikal hi nahi rahi

BUT THE HIGHLIGHT SCENE WAS WHEN RAM WAS PUTTING THOSE PRIVATE WAALE STICKERS!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtsd-sahasra--MariaMars-

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by shaaranya

i swear the episode was simple AWESOME!!!
He's soo scared of Priya already...When he saw her sleeping n said sote waqt achi lagti hai i was like AWWW
The food scene was FAB he was soo scared wen Priya came n stood there in front of him & when he said tum khana acha banati ho soo softly i was like chillane ke liye toh awaaz badi zor se nikalti hai but tareef karne ke liye awaz toh nikal hi nahi rahi

BUT THE HIGHLIGHT SCENE WAS WHEN RAM WAS PUTTING THOSE PRIVATE WAALE STICKERS!!!!

Tooo sweet na? We had our full dose of RaYa today and am HAPPY!!! 
Putting that sticker was cute...Ram is such a baby yaar...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--MariaMars-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ guys...what did priya do in reply to his cold jibes...please...me cannot control...koi to batao?...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=CraziestGurtian]@ guys...what did priya do in reply to his cold jibes...please...me cannot control...koi to batao?...LOL[/QUOTE

Watch online na..you should see it..

-sahasra-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

@ neenzoo...D'oh... i am at college computer lab and you cant listen on the computers unless you have headphones...Disapprove...plus the internet her takes a long time to buffer ...that clip is still not loading fully since 10 min...so thought of asking what happened to priya's reaction...Evil Smile

-sahasra-

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

@ neenzoo...D'oh... i am at college computer lab and you cant listen on the computers unless you have headphones...Disapprove...plus the internet her takes a long time to buffer ...that clip is still not loading fully since 10 min...so thought of asking what happened to priya's reaction...Evil Smile

She just gives it back to him and asks him why the hell he is shouting...when he says he is not hungry, she calls Bansi kaka and says take the food away..she had brought it up for him...he looks shocked...next scene is preparing for bed...she looks gorgeous in a pink nightie...she picks up a pillow and goes to sleep on the couch...middle of the night fatty is hungry...quietly sneaks to the kitchen and sits in the dark to eat...she switches on the light ..heats up the food and glares at him,,,he sheepishly eats and says 'tasty food''...but today is Priya's day...she gets her back at him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush--sahasra-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@ neenzoo...thanks a lot...Hug...Priya rocks...Cool...i hope they show fatty manaofy priya on monday...Embarrassed...and i read about sids plan...Dead...when neha and priya were talking about ram and vickrams perfect friendship i knew ekta was hinting for a storm...Angry...her old style of foreshadowing...LOL...but hope priya will be the one who saves the relation...Embarrassed

-sahasra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index