Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏
Originally posted by: shaaranya

i swear the episode was simple AWESOME!!!

He's soo scared of Priya already...When he saw her sleeping n said sote waqt achi lagti hai i was like AWWW
The food scene was FAB he was soo scared wen Priya came n stood there in front of him & when he said tum khana acha banati ho soo softly i was like chillane ke liye toh awaaz badi zor se nikalti hai but tareef karne ke liye awaz toh nikal hi nahi rahi

BUT THE HIGHLIGHT SCENE WAS WHEN RAM WAS PUTTING THOSE PRIVATE WAALE STICKERS!!!!

Tooo sweet na? We had our full dose of RaYa today and am HAPPY!!! 
Putting that sticker was cute...Ram is such a baby yaar...👏
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ guys...what did priya do in reply to his cold jibes...please...me cannot control...koi to batao?...😆
Neenzoo thumbnail
[QUOTE=CraziestGurtian]@ guys...what did priya do in reply to his cold jibes...please...me cannot control...koi to batao?...😆[/QUOTE

Watch online na..you should see it..
-Khush- thumbnail

@ neenzoo...... i am at college computer lab and you cant listen on the computers unless you have headphones...😒...plus the internet her takes a long time to buffer ...that clip is still not loading fully since 10 min...so thought of asking what happened to priya's reaction...😈

Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

@ neenzoo...... i am at college computer lab and you cant listen on the computers unless you have headphones...😒...plus the internet her takes a long time to buffer ...that clip is still not loading fully since 10 min...so thought of asking what happened to priya's reaction...😈

She just gives it back to him and asks him why the hell he is shouting...when he says he is not hungry, she calls Bansi kaka and says take the food away..she had brought it up for him...he looks shocked...next scene is preparing for bed...she looks gorgeous in a pink nightie...she picks up a pillow and goes to sleep on the couch...middle of the night fatty is hungry...quietly sneaks to the kitchen and sits in the dark to eat...she switches on the light ..heats up the food and glares at him,,,he sheepishly eats and says 'tasty food''...but today is Priya's day...she gets her back at him
-Khush- thumbnail
@ neenzoo...thanks a lot...🤗...Priya rocks...😎...i hope they show fatty manaofy priya on monday...😳...and i read about sids plan...🤢...when neha and priya were talking about ram and vickrams perfect friendship i knew ekta was hinting for a storm...😡...her old style of foreshadowing...😆...but hope priya will be the one who saves the relation...😳
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

@ neenzoo...thanks a lot...🤗...Priya rocks...😎...i hope they show fatty manaofy priya on monday...😳...and i read about sids plan...🤢...when neha and priya were talking about ram and vickrams perfect friendship i knew ekta was hinting for a storm...😡...her old style of foreshadowing...😆...but hope priya will be the one who saves the relation...😳

You're welcome .😛 hope you get to see it soon...really awesome..
vinshe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know..good it turned out to be a very cute episode..Finally getting to see some Ram and Priya scenes.. They were just awesome today 👍🏼
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Guys...what all we thought and how it turned out...really good...Ram is actually a cutie pie...cuddly teddy bear...once again I love him...Priya was too good...the way she handled him was awesome...he is just so scared of her...he saw her sleeping on the couch and said she looks good...WOW...episode not to be missed...Thanks Ekta...we can have a good weekend

ya me too and u could see the chemistry 😛
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
The way they change the dialogs in actual episodes from the what is aired on the promos just a day before, it seems they have not banked any of the episodes.
They just shoot it the same day or a day before and air it.
Amazing work

👍🏼