Sooperb episode...just loved it

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...what all we thought and how it turned out...really good...Ram is actually a cutie pie...cuddly teddy bear...once again I love him...Priya was too good...the way she handled him was awesome...he is just so scared of her...he saw her sleeping on the couch and said she looks good...WOW...episode not to be missed...Thanks Ekta...we can have a good weekend
totally this was just a wonderful episode.. 1st of all because it was a huge dose of Raya... Very cute scenes.. Have been waiting for such a day.. 2nd no karthik and nutz... Thank God...
Finally the cute scenes have started... I just loved it when ram said tum khana kaafi accha banati ho... My god i couldnt help but jump up with happiness... The best day of BALH...
I cant wait for more...

yeah really mindblowing episode.no words to say this episode...eagerly waiting to watch this episode again and again...
You all are raising my expectations and curiosity.. Can't wait to watch it...When will it be available online... Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
Just want to add for those who havent seen..
Priya gives it back nicely to Ram when he shouts..he goes hungry to sleep...she sulks..picks up pillow and sleeps on the couch..he gets up middle of the night to eat secretly...she comes down to the kitchen and serves him...tooo good
Originally posted by anjubala

You all are raising my expectations and curiosity.. Can't wait to watch it...When it will be available online...

Its already online
yes.. very true, i was really apprehensive yesterday after seeing ram slapping mallik and the precap where he shouted at Priya. Just too good, how Priya handled and gave back smack on..!! awesome. I want to see the food scenes again too...😳😳

viji
Edited by vijisridhar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Its already online

oh really..thanks...
Today's episode just made me crave for monday more than usual...

RaYa are just too cute a couple...the way Priya handled the situation when Ram yelled at her was great..and then the cute little 'cold-war' between them was fun to watch,what with the sticker thingy and Priya tucking cotton into her ears...the sweet things being,Ram looking at Priya while she's asleep, Priya catching him red handed in kitchen and warming the food for him and finally, the cherry on the cake-Ram praising her cooking😳😳😳
i swear the episode was simple AWESOME!!!
He's soo scared of Priya already...When he saw her sleeping n said sote waqt achi lagti hai i was like AWWW
The food scene was FAB he was soo scared wen Priya came n stood there in front of him & when he said tum khana acha banati ho soo softly i was like chillane ke liye toh awaaz badi zor se nikalti hai but tareef karne ke liye awaz toh nikal hi nahi rahi

BUT THE HIGHLIGHT SCENE WAS WHEN RAM WAS PUTTING THOSE PRIVATE WAALE STICKERS!!!!