India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

people loss faith in god

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
by seeing SNS, i think people loss faith in god, because for a girl like gopi who is having much faith in kanaji, but nothing happens good to her. gopi believes that everything happens as per her kanaji's wish, then why good things are not happening in gopi's life. i think cv's has to think about this and they should keep a turning point in gopi's life. i think this would happen soon. hope for the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarRitu-suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i don;t think they have lost faith in god.
certainly i haven't
chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I think it is the writers of the show are to blamed for showing all the troubles for GoPi ... Usually those who believe in God , god won't let anything bad happen to them ... God always protects them ... But that's not shown in SNS .Gopi being a ardent devotee of KanhajI .. All the evil kalakaries of Rashi should fail... But CV's show that kanhaji protect her but when they want to, According to hue convenience of there story ...its Cvs who are to be blamed .. And they are gving wrong message ; but that does not mean people will loose faith in God
dirk41 Senior Member
dirk41
dirk41

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I for am ready to give up..I cannot stand watching Rashi torture Gopi anymore..yukh...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top