India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Ausome Episode

coolzohr Goldie
coolzohr
coolzohr

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
yaa i knw according 2 the spoiler the epi was slow but was still ausum...
it was really refreshing 2 see anya gang and college again ooofff thnk god tht kanpur track got over
yipee i loved the way ritz and appy weree teasing our love birds and anant's dialogue  2 ranbir 'dost ke naam par dhabba hai 2' was the main sweet element of masti ...yipeee college and anya gang back
moving on i really liked the way anant said i can't break this relationship..and yaa b4 navi could start reading her last letter he sais
I love u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedtht made me totally get flattered on him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and the part whn he asked appy/ritz and ranbir who is r8 was lik they were there 2 vote but i just loved it and the way they supporeted him showed the beautiful essence of understanding of feelings and emotions  between the friends ...Big smileBig smileBig smile
and abt rama her phulll[full]  pelan[plan] was phelop[flop]
yipeee and tht witchy witch is douting on pak and pavitr mohan how dare she he is such a diamond they paring is lik
bander ke haath me chaampa
where rama is the bandar[monkey] and mohan is the chaampa[jasmine]
ehhh i hate her ... and can't bear her
so this is is my review and wht's urs
all likes and comments r welcomed  Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by coolzohr - 15 September 2011 at 11:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jitikshaanjmuddakshi-sidputulshanukit007Thaniyah_KArvind_k_shamyazara990Smita17soaplikerbarbie2011soniaduttatv_princess

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolzohr

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yep,was glad to see them again!Thumbs Up
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Smile ya...as they dragged but still was nice episode...anant was totally in mood of confidence...dat kuch bhi ho jaaye ab to mujhe navya se koi alag nahi kar sakta...dats d spirit ...as sum point navya was also rite but not fully n hope she soon realized dat itz d matter of whole lyfe.
sukirat Groupbie
sukirat
sukirat

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I lke the epi qs after long tym , we saw anya together n letter reading of navya n anant changing expression n anant's ilu... That was really gud after that looong kanpur track
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Yaa, i was missing the gang and all the fun a lot..i am now waiting to catch their glimpse in todays episode...

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
dese college scenes bring a big Big smile on my face...so gud to see appy ritz ranvir back...loved d way anant saidThik hai mataon , tu dosti ke naam pe dhabba hai..tu bahar mil tujhe batata hun LOL ..but d line whih stole d show for me wasJanti ho jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to mai kya soch raha tha Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertsoapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfanrox

dese college scenes bring a big Big smile on my face...so gud to see appy ritz ranvir back...loved d way anant saidThik hai mataon , tu dosti ke naam pe dhabba hai..tu bahar mil tujhe batata hun LOL ..but d line whih stole d show for me wasJanti ho jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to mai kya soch raha tha Cry

I agree with you completely ( sorry do not know your name).  THe last sentence was full of emotion, pain and sadness

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index