India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Day 7 Part 2

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
The last time we were wondering whether Ahem became Gopi's friend following him telling Hetal about his future plans he has for Gopi.

This time we have seen a substantial Gohem bedroom scene and with their bedroom door closed too. Ahem the teacher was not demanding, not raging in his temper, not the usual angry young man that he depicts when she lets him down. He was angry but was not sure where to put it all.

After dinner he wanted her for himself. He must have been looking forward to spending a purposeful evening expecting her recall to her learning and him teaching her to go like clockwork. While getting her to recall different activities he found that there had been little progress with her learning. When she stood up you could tell that she was ready to take his lashings of anger and say sorry. He read her fear and shown her tolerance by asking her why are you standing, sit down. Surprisingly he contained his anger and instead reasoned with her and even listened to her views. This is a new postive approach from him which he seldom did before. Is it because he knows her better now or his feelings for her are having the better of him?

Through this scene he was like a lion roaming around in his cage, with her on seeing him coming out of the bathroom showing that she is learning and him answering the knock on the door, showing his anger at the interruption by Rashi and closing the door on her face. He was relentless but could not do anything about it.

What do you think?

It looks that day 7 is not over yet.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1juliavethchikpallavisarkarmadhu_sridhar-neela-rsk16sandyukkaka.lgshaina.sharmaNilu.DasuniANJ4ll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chik-neela-swasthiANJ4-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
This Goham scene must have been fabulous...no proper Aham yelling session, everyone is saying, has he changed that much? I haven't watched it yet, still waiting for Dhruvie's episode upload...Embarrassed

But I gather it was something to behold when he shut the door on Rashi's inquisitive face and told Gopi as a husband would with not insults...I was hoping she wouldn't cry when he started scolding her, so I'm glad for that.

chik-neela-sandyukkaka.lgswasthi

ChicagoCarole1 Groupbie
ChicagoCarole1
ChicagoCarole1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I am so hopeful...I want them together so badly...I just love Ahem.  I want him to be happy with Gopi.  When are they going to at least sleep in the same bed!!!!

chik-neela-kaka.lgsandyukswasthi

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Very good Analysis Swasthi ... yes ahem is showing so much patience with Gopi . And was showing disapppointment , as he had so much faith in Gopi that she will follow his time table .. I mean it was so sweet of him to chalk out the plan for her and she did not follow it ... One thing is good that there is still 2-3 days for Gopi's test ... I have a feeling with Rashis new kalakaris tomorrow , Gopi will fail to study according to Ahems plan ... Then I guess tomorrow i.e day 8 will be when Ahem will be very angry ... Then Gopi might feel bad , how upset Ahem is with her , then on day 9 , either Ahem will stay home or Gopi will study hard and then pass the test on mahaepisode

But all in all Ahem has changed that arrogant attitude towards Gopi now ... And Ahem closing door on intruding Rashi was great .. Loved it...

-neela-kaka.lgsandyukswasthiANJ4

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Once again Swasthi, you have hit the nail on the head.

I am very surprised he didn't yell at her like he used to. His anger is more from disappointment that she did not listen to him. I think he is wondering what he needs to do, so that she listens to him and follow his instructions to the T. He even points out to her that he is doing his work as well as taking time out for her, but he could see that it is not having any effect on her. In short he is making the effort, not only to teach her but to also spend time with her, yet she is still too interested in house work.
He told her she can do what she wants, but he will be going to sleep soon. I think Gopi is going to have to make it up to him now, not only that I think he expects her to make it up to him.

What was more surprising was that their bedroom door was locked, so he did expect to spend time not only reviewing what she studied, but to also spend some quiet, quality time with his wife, too bad Gopi disappointed him, so now he is angry and is just going to go to sleep.

Day 7 may continue with may be him waking up in the middle of the night to see her studying or he will find her asleep in the chair with her books open in front of her, and think she must have fallen asleep while studying.

My favorite part of today's episode was him closing the door in Rashi's face.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukkaka.lgswasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

Great analyzing dear..well i just wait and see whether love blossom in these 10 days or not..Smile

Yes Monyka, just over 2 days remaining ... and lots can happen over this time.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

This Goham scene must have been fabulous...no proper Aham yelling session, everyone is saying, has he changed that much? I haven't watched it yet, still waiting for Dhruvie's episode upload...Embarrassed

But I gather it was something to behold when he shut the door on Rashi's inquisitive face and told Gopi as a husband would with not insults...I was hoping she wouldn't cry when he started scolding her, so I'm glad for that.

Hope you have watched the episode now Nafisa.

The cherry on the top in today's episode was undoubtedly shtting the door on Rashi's inquisitive face.

Whilst Gopi had tears in her eyes when she spoken to him, they were held back. This is the first time she held back her tears in front of him, is this right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela--Nafisa-

Go to top