Yashashri's new Interview (Page 5)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

hey nice intview 
thanks for sharing ...
its been consistently seen that leads who dont share a good off screen rapport,are hit onscreen-lyk karan shubhangi,cezzane-shweta and now yasharan...

Karan Patel and Shubhangi Atre, Cezzane- Sweta, Ejaz and Sanjeeda.. mostly had body doubles used in their scenes and were paired with other people towards part of the show.. and the vibes did speak that they didn't get along...whereas yasharan vibes don't speak that allWink. Just my POV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteToraThe_May_Rose

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the article love her always
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

hey nice intview 
thanks for sharing ...
its been consistently seen that leads who dont share a good off screen rapport,are hit onscreen-lyk karan shubhangi,cezzane-shweta and now yasharan...

Karan Patel and Shubhangi Atre, Cezzane- Sweta, Ejaz and Sanjeeda.. mostly had body doubles used in their scenes and were paired with other people towards part of the show.. and the vibes did speak that they didn't get along...whereas yasharan vibes don't speak that allWink. Just my POV.

I agree with BonaThumbs Up...

And I know about two couples, Karan Patel and Shubhangi Atre, Cezzane- Sweta from the KZK forum and reports on SBS...Both scenarios were well known, but diffrent from YashAran...

I don't understand why people insist they didn't share a good rapport...It's wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad either...Both of them said as much...Cordial is a positve thing...So why the negativity?...I am baffled by itConfused...Both on IF and on their fanpages...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 September 2011 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteTora

afiya. Goldie
afiya.
afiya.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeees

Originally posted by AfiyaZ

So they're not the best of friends, but who cares! They had onscreen chemistry together, thats whats the most important for us! And personally I think if someone spends most of their time with one person for 1 and 1/2 years, it's hard to not get sick of each other :)

LOL Afiya where were you when we needed some humour on this forum? OuchLOL

lmfao, ahh was a silent reader, and then I realized that I'm not gonna see KT for awhile, so I needed something to distract myself from dying of boredom :)

Edited by AfiyaZ - 17 September 2011 at 1:04pm
madhutanu Senior Member
madhutanu
madhutanu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hey gals so people got my point na there is nothing to dissappoint.
even they dnt tel they hate each other. And regarding analysys yahaan tho sub eak se eak mahir hai.waise i can give still more exmpls.kisi ke bag se chocolate churana,food share karna, laptop chupana and kisi ko thang karng ye offscrn masti nahi tho kya hai? now how can any1 tel they dnt share gud relation.
Present article wht they said may be a trick so tat v can accept them with tier new pairing bz most of ur are not ready to accept them with any othr pairs.it may be hard for them.its just my thought.
what say? ;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteToraThe_May_Rose

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
madhutanu
exactly I thought the same because the same day the similar kind of sentence used by both of them is not the coincidence their fb and if everywhere people were asking of shanak and yasharan and viewers they don't want to accept them with anyone else so this statement makes viewers to accept them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhutanuThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@Madhu & Tora - I agree that their articles don't show their relation in a bad light...

But I don't think YashAran are trying to trick us in any way...I think they are being themselves and just stating how things are...I know some things sound contradictory...But when have YashAran been easy to understand?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

ABlank90 Senior Member
ABlank90
ABlank90

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I agree. They don't want us to dwell on Shanak/Yasharan, I believe. It could either be because they want us to accept their new pairings however I feel that they also don't want their relationship to be discussed in public. Are they good friends or more is a question they constantly want to avoid. I think their off-screen interviews and articles are evidence enough that they not only had a good equation off-screen but also that they respect each other which makes them personally and professionally care for each other. Plus, the timings of both the articles seems too much of a co-incidence to be true. My opinion purely. Smile

Edited by ABlank90 - 17 September 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

Go to top