Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||*Happy Birthday, Neha ( --Divzfan--)*|| (Page 4)

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

Di.. Amby! Hug..
My dearest Neha di Embarrassed
words can't say how special you are to me..aww..Hug..you are special to me too..Embarrassed...you helped me in my bad times...you virtually wiped all my tears... tolerated my childish cries.. and still never left my side... Embarrassed i will always be here for you my sweetheart..Hug..
You were my first friend... on IF (and in my life as well), after the end of a very bad nightmare... Hug Hug..

h a p p y b i r t h d a y
party hard!

thankuu so much! HugHug..

thankyou so much for being there always
may God showers his bestest blessings on you!

And i hope we really get to meet someday... we will for sure..Hug..

Love you loads HugHugHugLove you lots as well..HugHug

Your lil sis,
Amby Embarrassed

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Awww Sano such a pretty postt! <3

NIMBOOO!!! Kiddo! Star
HAPPY BDAY AGAIN! Embarrassed thanks..Hug
and and and...

a quickiee:

absolutely stunning! Day Dreaming

love love the text..LOL
thankuu..Hug..i love you..<3
;)
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Happy Birthday Neha and hope u have best BirthdayHugthankuu Sanju! HugHug..

The best part is on ur Bday we will get DE scenes in TVDLOL thats true! ROFL..

its wonderful! Hug..thanks..<3
@sano: Awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

NEHU. ily HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 thankuu meri jaan! Hug..i love you too..<3

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ok fine Ermm i will give u dusra bhi Cool ek se saath dusra free  Coolthankuu..OMG! thanks goes to Aishh for this..ROFL bilkul ujala se dulahuwa ROFL aaja naya ujala char thopo wala toop toop toop toop ROFLROFL mann this was such a famous ad during my childhood janama LOL ROFLROFL..

Btw i am back with my gifts YAYY !! Wohoo! Dancing

again happy birthday NehaHug thankuu so much jeej..Hug i know i have just started knowing u but girl u are completely paagal LOL woh toh hoon! Cool..ROFLand i just love my paagal family Hug i love my paagal family too! Hug..just stay the way u are coz u know i love u as paagal Big smileROFLokk done! ROFL may all ur wishes come true including getting a hero in our movie ErmmROFL Ermm..yeah we should do auditions but thanks..Big smile..ROFL and may God bless u in every steps of ur life :) Enjoy ur day to the fullest Embarrassed i will..Big smile..<3
i dont really know what ur favs are but yeah the gifts helped me alot ROFL ROFL..
Amazing gift jeej! i love it..thanks..Hug

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sameena-

NEHUUU! 
HAAAPY BIRTHDAY MERI JAAN! <3
reserved. :)

thank you so much Samee!! HugHug..i love you..<3
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Happy Birthday my Scrap Friend ROFL oye Ridzzi! HugHug..
I just Love Chatting through Scraps..

On this Day may u receive all the Love, Joy and Happiness, May u Become Successful in all that You do. Enjoy the Day to the fullest Shocked and yaa I want 2 treats Tongue 1 for My Bday and 1 for your Bday LOL

NO!!!! Shocked me giving you only 1 treat for my b'day..you give me 1 for yours! ROFLROFL..yeh le: 
ROFLROFL..
ENJOY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA <3
thanks dear..Hug..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delightful.

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

NEHUUU <3 waise toh i don't know you for TOO long but hey that doesn't matter right Embarrassedno that doesnt..Hugyou're still close to my heart, you're my chhoti sister BY 4 DAYS:) (4 days is a lot ok) yeah i so admire you..Embarrassed..Hug..and you are SUCH a sweetheart Hugaww..Hug.. shuru mein i thought OMFGGG THIS GIRL IS SO DAMN SHY (shyer than me even Ermm and trust me im super shy in real life) how the hell am i going to talk to her :SShocked..sach! ROFL but pata chala paagal hai tu totally..psht zyaada logon ko pata nahi isliye m going to keep your secret ;) haan shh..Stern Smile..ROFL hehe more seriously i love how you look up to me for no reason Embarrassed.aww..Hug im not perfect but you think i am.. Cool no you are for me! Embarrassed..and that's only because you're SO sweet and btw I LOVE when you call me doll EmbarrassedLOL<3 Hug..Dolls are perfect thus the name..Embarrassed.. i promise i'll come to mauritius SOON:) YaY!! Dancingand teach you cooking and what not Ermm dance and siggy making too! CoolROFL..OH AND make you watch a h/wood horror film w/ no pillow..i joke but we'll make it happen :P ShockedNo horror film!!!!! woh bhi hollywood wali!!!!!! Nahin!!!!!! *runs off*..ROFL

so, i don't know what im meant to say at all because im not the best when it comes to bday msgs and that but then..i do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY jaan! Embarrassed may all your dreams and wishes come true, may you always be the sweetheart si insane kudi i know and always keep smiling <3 i love you SO muchhh <3 Hug
thankuu so much my doll..HugHug..yeah i will not change..Embarrassed..i will always stay your insane si choti behen..Embarrassed..i love you too..Hug..muaah..<3

m super tired and not finding time but i hope you like this Hug I totally love it! its gorgeous! Day Dreaming..<3

ps. yes i am still the least paagal in our family Stern SmileSmile No..Stern Smile.. you and jeej are the leaders so you both are the most paagals..and Shilps and me are just bacches in paagalness..ROFLROFL..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 17 September 2011 at 7:22am

Go to top