Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||*Happy Birthday, Neha ( --Divzfan--)*|| (Page 4)

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

W e l c o m e  TO

^^ Day Dreaming 

Today is a very especial day for some one. A girl with a beautiful heart was born on this day.Embarrassed*haye*..HugHug Okay, i little info abt her is : She's the biggest Phanka of Ian and nina,totally true! ROFL She's kinda reserved but when it comes to do masti she turns into a little devil; Stern Smile..shh..ROFL Loves to listen music, A sweetheart with a charismatic personality... any gussesss????????? hun.. hmmm hmmm.. YESH YESH YESH!!!!!!! its Our DARRRLINNNGGG Ankhon se Ankhein 4 karne doROFL Arre ji, I'm talking about NEHAAA tadaaaParty

Cool..kya intro tha! ROFL

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y   N E H A

many happy returnsof the day my chori yaar, MAy Allah bless you.. May your get what ever you have desired for; may Your life always be blessed with wonderful people around you..Embarrassed May you get L:ong long life ji with health, wealth and prosperity Hug
 thankuu so much! HugHug..

Giftsss timeee... YaY!! Dancing

OMGGG!!!! Shocked
 Blushing..Ian-Nina
 SiDDD!!!!! Blushing..*haye*..Day Dreaming
gifts by saher.
 my Chamak Challo!! Hug
hot hot hot..Blushing.. 
  My new obsession..Day Dreaming 
Avi coming soonalong with her messageLOL

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 17 September 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

H.a.p.p.y.B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

My Dear Muffin, Kulfi! HugHug..

As you know I suck with words'ROLFROFL No you dont..Embarrassed

How to describe my muffin?Ermm She is very sweet, caring, friendly, funny, cute and innocentEmbarrassed. aww..Hug And top of everything, she loves SPORT. agree! SillyI love discussing sports with her, esp. soccer and tennis and its amazing and kind of freaky both likes the same players and teams 'Rolf. you are my twin sister re! Embarrassed..

Muffin, within the short time, you have become a good friend of mine. same for me, i cant live without talking to you now..Embarrassed..Like saher wrote above, you are always so polite, do you ever get angry?? i do! Stern Smile I badly want to see your anger sideEvil Smile'ROLF. Maybe we can fight over DamonEvil Smile'haha. ROFL i wont be able to fight with you though! ROFLROFL..

You are about to start on college and that too law. Wish you all the best sweety. Hope your reach higher heights and makes us proudApprove 

aww..HugHug..thankuu my kulfi! <3
On your birthday... Count your candles... count your years...count your blessingsHug.

Love you, muffin'Hug Hug Hug

Love you too kulfi! HugHugHug

Yours,

Kulfi

Your birthday gifts will arrive later on jaaniEmbarrassedLOL
Credit for siggie shiku..Thanks ShikuHug

thanks Shiku..Hug..its superb my sweetheart! Day Dreaming

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 17 September 2011 at 6:25am
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

D.A.R.L.I.N.G

Happy Birthdayyy my Onlyyy DarlingggHug Heart
Wish you manyyy Happy returns of the day...I hope you have a blast today Winkwish your house gett blocked with tons of giftsROFL
ROFLROFL..thankuu my pauni! HugHug..
Aaah, the day is FINALLY hereBig smile...Yaar Its so tough to write big msg sply when you doesnt get any good linesROFLChalo first formal my DuaienEmbarrassed
May ALLAH always bless his Mercy/Blessing's on you [AMEEN] thanks..Hug.. You are an amazing person & a wonderfull friend...I dont remember where we actually meetErmmIn SCErmmchalo jahan kahin bhi miley bas we milgayeyHugyeah in SC! ROFL..you are such an awesome peson who talks so politely [ sply with us, *who are totally cracked nuts.*ROFLROFL]i became like you guys..Stern Smile..]ROFL..But reallyy..You are a superb person we ever metEmbarrassedSuch calm attitude & wonderfull way of talkingEmbarrassed tell me how can you talk so sweetly? with everyoneSillyyou tello mello? you are all sweet na isliye..Embarrassed..ROFLLOLLOL I just noticed my Bday msg more look like a TMROFLROFLROFLyaar bas aisa hi aata hai, I never write this long thingyy beforeROFLROFLPhirr seee Happy birthdayyy Heart HugHug..
How can I Forgot your songWink

Darrrlinggg,
Aankhon se aankhein chaar karney do, roko na roko na mujhko pyaar karney dooo, yeh faisla bahara yeh jhumta nazara bulbulon ko abhii intezaar karney doo, Daarrlllinnggg aankhon see aankhein chaar doo..
 ^^i love when you sing it for me..Embarrassed
Daaarrrllinggg..
ROFL

your giftsWink
Avi
Day Dreaming..*faint*..

i love them..thanks..HugHug..
From your Chammak ChalloHeart

ahem ahem
kaisa sharmana tujhey nach kay dikhaa doon , aa teri bday mein milkay manaloon, aa tujhey apney gifts se sajaaa doon , aa tuu bas yeh thread dekh jaaa...Im your chammak challo, where you go am gonna followROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

love this gaana too! ROFLROFL..bohut acchi gaati ho..Wink..ROFL Love you! Hug..
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

Di.. Amby! Hug..
My dearest Neha di Embarrassed
words can't say how special you are to me..aww..Hug..you are special to me too..Embarrassed...you helped me in my bad times...you virtually wiped all my tears... tolerated my childish cries.. and still never left my side... Embarrassed i will always be here for you my sweetheart..Hug..
You were my first friend... on IF (and in my life as well), after the end of a very bad nightmare... Hug Hug..

h a p p y b i r t h d a y
party hard!

thankuu so much! HugHug..

thankyou so much for being there always
may God showers his bestest blessings on you!

And i hope we really get to meet someday... we will for sure..Hug..

Love you loads HugHugHugLove you lots as well..HugHug

Your lil sis,
Amby Embarrassed
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Awww Sano such a pretty postt! <3

NIMBOOO!!! Kiddo! Star
HAPPY BDAY AGAIN! Embarrassed thanks..Hug
and and and...

a quickiee:

absolutely stunning! Day Dreaming

love love the text..LOL
thankuu..Hug..i love you..<3
;)
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Happy Birthday Neha and hope u have best BirthdayHugthankuu Sanju! HugHug..

The best part is on ur Bday we will get DE scenes in TVDLOL thats true! ROFL..

its wonderful! Hug..thanks..<3
@sano: Awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

NEHU. ily HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 thankuu meri jaan! Hug..i love you too..<3

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ok fine Ermm i will give u dusra bhi Cool ek se saath dusra free  Coolthankuu..OMG! thanks goes to Aishh for this..ROFL bilkul ujala se dulahuwa ROFL aaja naya ujala char thopo wala toop toop toop toop ROFLROFL mann this was such a famous ad during my childhood janama LOL ROFLROFL..

Btw i am back with my gifts YAYY !! Wohoo! Dancing

again happy birthday NehaHug thankuu so much jeej..Hug i know i have just started knowing u but girl u are completely paagal LOL woh toh hoon! Cool..ROFLand i just love my paagal family Hug i love my paagal family too! Hug..just stay the way u are coz u know i love u as paagal Big smileROFLokk done! ROFL may all ur wishes come true including getting a hero in our movie ErmmROFL Ermm..yeah we should do auditions but thanks..Big smile..ROFL and may God bless u in every steps of ur life :) Enjoy ur day to the fullest Embarrassed i will..Big smile..<3
i dont really know what ur favs are but yeah the gifts helped me alot ROFL ROFL..
Amazing gift jeej! i love it..thanks..Hug

Go to top