||*Happy Birthday, Neha ( --Divzfan--)*|| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
mineee <3

aaj toh bechari ko poora rumaal dedo 🤔 🤣

k im on brb
ok fine 🤔 i will give u dusra bhi 😎 ek se saath dusra free 😎 bilkul ujala se dulahuwa 🤣 aaja naya ujala char thopo wala toop toop toop toop 🤣🤣 mann this was such a famous ad during my childhood janama 😆

Btw i am back with my gifts YAYY !!

again happy birthday Neha 🤗 i know i have just started knowing u but girl u are completely paagal 😆 and i just love my paagal family 🤗 just stay the way u are coz u know i love u as paagal 😃🤣 may all ur wishes come true including getting a hero in our movie 🤔🤣 and may God bless u in every steps of ur life :) Enjoy ur day to the fullest ðŸ˜³
i dont really know what ur favs are but yeah the gifts helped me alot 🤣
Originally posted by yulZ

ab kisi ko phaatti rumaal bhi nahi milega 😳🤣

Neha why on earth dont i know abt this 😳

anywayss Happy birthday 🤗

mnot finished yet 🤣 

ghfp967glksghg :P

Some one is on time.. o teriii in Imran's style 😎ROFL
NEHUUU!
HAAAPY BIRTHDAY MERI JAAN! <3
reserved. :)
Happy Birthday my Scrap Friend ðŸ¤£
I just Love Chatting through Scraps..

On this Day may u receive all the Love, Joy and Happiness, May u Become Successful in all that You do. Enjoy the Day to the fullest 😲 and yaa I want 2 treats 😛 1 for My Bday and 1 for your Bday 😆

ENJOY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA <3
NEHUUU <3 waise toh i don't know you for TOO long but hey that doesn't matter right ðŸ˜³you're still close to my heart, you're my chhoti sister BY 4 DAYS:) (4 days is a lot ok) and you are SUCH a sweetheart 🤗 shuru mein i thought OMFGGG THIS GIRL IS SO DAMN SHY (shyer than me even 🤔 and trust me im super shy in real life) how the hell am i going to talk to her :S but pata chala paagal hai tu totally..psht zyaada logon ko pata nahi isliye m going to keep your secret ;) hehe more seriously i love how you look up to me for no reason ðŸ˜³ im not perfect but you think i am..and that's only because you're SO sweet and btw I LOVE when you call me doll ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†<3 i promise i'll come to mauritius SOON:) and teach you cooking and what not 🤔 OH AND make you watch a h/wood horror film w/ no pillow..i joke but we'll make it happen :P 

so, i don't know what im meant to say at all because im not the best when it comes to bday msgs and that but then..i do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY jaan! 😳 may all your dreams and wishes come true, may you always be the sweetheart si insane kudi i know and always keep smiling <3 i love you SO muchhh <3 🤗

m super tired and not finding time but i hope you like this 🤗

ps. yes i am still the least paagal in our family 😳😊
Aww..🤗..thankuu so much for the wishes guys..😳..you all Rock!..😎..I love you all..🤗..will reply to each and everyone soon and will use the gifts as well..😎..me here for some minutes more..😆..
Originally posted by Sano88

Some one is on time.. o teriii in Imran's style 😎🤣
lagta hai tune abhi tak mujhe maaf nahi kiya 😳🤣

Originally posted by yulZ

lagta hai tune abhi tak mujhe maaf nahi kiya 😳🤣

tsk..tsk sid🤣