Navya

The drag fest begins! OK epi. Needs more ROMANCE.. - Page 2

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neelu.apr18

is she going to refuse his proposal(as per d article)??!!😕

are we in for more rona-dhona?!😭😲😒

neelu ..she will not .till now everything goes as per spoiler ..n in article dey might be describe her one day time as refusal ..Its telly chakker article ..it never provides whole details , always kept us in suspense ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dee, I fealt this was a okay episode, neither gr8 nor yukkk. I think it will move a little medium paced from here, to depict many emotions of the lead pair, and hence the cvs get some time to gauge the audience reactions. This will help them take the further action.

Loved the contents of both the letters. Liked the way the read it. Sad they did not show yesterdays precap, but am still patient and shall wait for tommorow.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: svkworld2

I thought is was OK today. This was expected...

I think the cliff hanger for the weekend will be whether Navya will agree or NOT.

yes shilpa..what will be Navya's decision..will be the cliff hanger for the weekend..i so wanted that to get over by tomorrow so that we can have a happy weekend after a long time..but CV's love to keep us worried all the time..i am gald because of spoilers we all will be realxed though...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey guys so finally we get to see our gang..Appy-ritz-ranbir..wow..i was missing them so much..finally i'll see them today...
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barbie2011

yes shilpa..what will be Navya's decision..will be the cliff hanger for the weekend..i so wanted that to get over by tomorrow so that we can have a happy weekend after a long time..but CV's love to keep us worried all the time..i am gald because of spoilers we all will be realxed though...

Yes, Urmi. I am glad for the spoilers otherwise we all would have had a round of heart attacks by now.
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw it online and missed the letter reading bit ----- ~!!!!
BUT - AGREEE - an OK-ish episode... Audience Reaction: Could have done with SOME Romance!!
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
today's epi was slow..but i m happy coz AnYa n gang was dere..so complain from my side..loved some of d dialogue today..Thik hai mataon, tu dosti ke naam pe dhaba h, bahar mil tujhe batata hun, janti ho jab tum ye rishta khatam karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to main kya soh raha tha
soapliker thumbnail
Today's epi was ok.  Not too slow, not too fast, just ok.  I loved the way they read the letter to each other, the expressions on Anant's face when she was reading.  Loved seeing the gang together again.  Missed Harry. 

The shock on Anant's face was to die for when Navya talks about finishing it.  The pain in his face, eyes omg.  His dialog at that time that when you were writing this letter of breaking up guess what I was writing was so sad. 

So loved the fact that all the friends stood by Anant for the first time. 

Tomorrow will be the proposal and next week maybe midweek will be Navya's yes answer

Are the spoilers out for next week yet?  Now need to know what is going on.  I guess my sanity is ok this week as we had the spoilers otherwise who knows what would happen
i was  thinking that after todays epi i ll mk posts on anats awesum expressions and navya lovely letter

but alas how can i forget the "dukhi atmaas" of this forum who gets most joy in crying nd cribbing after every epi

doesnt matter how gud it was

and they expect th pace of a daily soap to b rocket fast as well

i wud hv understood their "DRAGGING" allegation if the scenes were boring

but today there had been some of the cutest and awww worthy momnts between anant and navya

but still people r thinking its dragging as if they hv shwn letter reading for 2-3 epis at a stretch

if cvs shw it all in one epi...what ll b left to b shwn in future epis

but who ll mk "the DUKHI ATMAAS" of this forum understand this

i think its best if we DONT hv the spoilers of future episp osted in th forum

coz it mks the audience more restless and they feel like watching all 5 epi story in one epi

and what did u EXACTLY mean by "need more romance"...

did u really expect for ANYA to engage in coochi cooing after what happened in the wedding...

inspite of that we DID GET many cute Anya moments in yterdays epi