India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

necklace is not in khushi's bag

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Guys I'm 101% sure necklace is not in khushi's bagBig smile ( like again laxmi's mouth was in her bag so may be laxmi took the necklace and left something in there which made khushi so shocked) Khushi saving laxmi is the significance of  laxmi saving khushi nowLOL

share your thoughts and ideas
mehakEmbarrassed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1KrzyKuri82RIFkuttykrazzy4ArHicurry-sistahpiyushiPrasRaspringle6kitty25sunena2293Yazzy91P4ROTheBlueAngellittlemoiSanliciousSienna..Poojaa_P-MariaMars-Millerrr88-Namita-pinky_blueskiesInfinitedreamswidarechus

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I hope Laxmi left some grass and she pulls it out and everyone bursts out laughing and ASR too - all realize how Khushi can bring laughter and dignity in RM:)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RIFkuttykdg129krazzy4ArHiP4RO_mehak_Poojaa_PNaBoleTumNa...-Namita---Nargis--Infinitedreamswidaserendipity.

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Very well written, love the symbolism..I am with you lakshmi will save Khushi...

MB

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiP4RO_mehak_-Namita-wida

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

I hope Laxmi left some grass and she pulls it out and everyone bursts out laughing and ASR too - all realize how Khushi can bring laughter and dignity in RM:)

I like this suggestion...now that she has begun to make a place in his heart...has already made a place in his family's heart...muje lagta his ke AB SAHI WAQT hai ke khushi ko iss GHAR menin layaa jaye...no?Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiP4RO_mehak_

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I like this suggestion...now that she has begun to make a place in his heart...has already made a place in his family's heart...muje lagta his ke AB SAHI WAQT hai ke khushi ko iss GHAR menin layaa jaye...no?Tongue

I'm agree with you guys, shyam's face will be worth watching if his plan backfiresLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011P4RO

sweetrose25 Newbie
sweetrose25
sweetrose25

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak30

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I'm agree with you guys, shyam's face will be worth watching if his plan backfiresLOL

actally i hope that there is glass in there and that when she takes her hand out it is bleeding badly...then i want arnav to come and bandage her hand... :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mehak_sun2011P4ROpuvini

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you. necklace is not in Khusi's bag. to develop relation with Arnav still she needs to stay there. so, no question of getting necklace and throwing out khusi from RM. but i would like if khusi finds the mannat key in her bag. and arnav is somehow there and sees the key. and some flashback...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mehak_hkhb17sun2011P4RO

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thought the same thing here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index