Angie's thoughts - September 15, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Agie's sharing thought . i love epsiode
Thanks angie... agree with u abt sindoor in mandir the have shortage of sindoor...and garam masala was too much... leaving behind all the mess that rad is not devs wife in front of society the last part was so nice to watch happenings btwn a newly married couple... the phone call scene and the want for kiss in front of everybody ... but how to forget ...in that case dev getting excited for sept 17 was difficult to accept... since family has accepted they go on withouth thinking of the consequences... so barkha turning neg will be the only thing for dev to wake up and look outside the house what is rads stand in society...and then think of a way in that case no prob of barkha turning neg... forgot abt the will another prob waiting for them... but who is padmas MIL????????? they did not show that char na... thats my que too when sr happened after mariage why these people go for another how they draw a conclusion that nothing happened btwn them...
Originally posted by why6

You know I missed the nuances here until I read your analysis and suddenly it makes sense.  I was one day thinking of writing about PB servants' loyalty.  These servants are so loyal that they are not disclosing to anybody the truth about Radhika being the CB and the true RPtain.  They were shown to listen to everything from the day of the marriage.  Yet this news got out.  It won't be the servants because they have tonnes of stuff to leak if they wanted to do that.  So how did the Mahants come here.  Now I am thinking of the same thing as you are implying.  Same with Barkha learning kheer.  I discounted this line but your theory makes sense.  Why would Barkha need to do that when Radhika will be there in the house? Angie I might be just looking for something that is not there...
You were the one who couple of months ago (early July) mentioned that Barkha looked in awe at the house when she first entered.  She even mentioned this to BB that she got this grand room.  Now Barkha's situation shows that she is from a middle class background as opposed to Radhika who is from low-class.  But here it is an upper class family.  
Then there was dialogues of Barkha with Dev on the terrace where she got to see how much Dev is adamant about marrying only Radhika.  As you said,  Dev always had the first wedding on his side and he could have used that one if Barkha hadn't convinced him of Dada's approval of his marriage.  So now to me too everything is appearing as pre-planned from the time of ME or sometime later on.
I don't know how or what they are going to show...but they have a scroll running it seems in India that some "sazish" is going to be there relating to Barkha ...

Anyway, 17th is also Dev's birthday...is the will part still there? I mean all the property and everything going to the Choti Bahu?  That's what I am interested in.  They showed the lawyer on the funeral day (but not during the ME) and now there is this birthday.  So there has to be something from the will and it pertains to CB.  That is Radhika and now it is a legal matter.  Any fraud here is a big crime.  I don't think they are interested in fraud but it might be to do with the property that will go to CB...
Liked the interaction between Rohan and Radhika...I found it interesting that Radhika did not forgive him and told him to repent for his mistakes and to take care of responsibilities and to help in muth activites.   Yes, I liked that Radhika acknowledged his apology but did not offer forgiveness.  She is wary of him as she should be.  So I liked her response here too.  This scene was more interesting to me than that stupid Dai and Padma scene.Yes...I liked Radhika response in dai and Padma's scene too,...she was smiling but was reserved...she is maintaining her distance and only lelaxes when she is with Dev.

Rohan no longer has the soft look for Radhika but is angry at her...for what? For betraying him? I mean he did not know of the childhood wedding.  Yes, you are right and I missed this transition from soft to angry.  So now he knows that Radhika came as Dev's wife and he can also relate all that Radhika used to do - vrats and pujas for Dev as well as taking care of him when he was sick.  He has to remember that Radhika asked him about him being KK during the childhood.  So from Rohan's perspective, Radhika betrayed him.  He is right to an extent, but he is obviously forgetting that Radhika is an orphan from a poor family who wouldn't have much say in saying "yes" or "no" to any proposal.  Did he ever ask her if she wanted to marry him?  No, he took it for granted that she would never refuse him.  Afterall, he was this rich guy from an influential family. But a person like Rohan would feel betrayal.  They are keeping mystery about Rohan and probably his cards would be clear after the ME. Yes

Yes,  you are right on everything.  Without any explanations, I am taking his behavior as of somebody who has finally one person whom he loves the most and who also loves him most.  As Dai said yesterday,  Dev has never expressed any interest in food because nobody ever asked for his preference.  He was overwhelmed when he found out that Radhika knew his tastes just from observing his facial expressions.  I also read Zam's POV and I now think that it may be the reason. 
Thats what I am feeling with no explanation from Dev...that he is just overwhelmed but is still emotionally weak and wants to make sure that Rdahika is his completely so that she does not leave him.  
But,  somehow this insertion of Dev of CB1 is not gelling with me.  Dev of CB1 could ask Radhika to kiss him publicly but not Dev of CB2.  Dev of CB1 was a pampered son and everyone indulged him.  He was an extrovert and everyone was very approving of his relationship with Radhika (even Vaishali eventually).  But Dev of CB2 would want to extract a kiss from Radhika (he has it seems anyway from Radhika's response as she is willing to kiss him privately but has inhibitions about the public display), but only in privacy.  So scene by itself is cute but not in the context of the story.I did not like the kissin public part because this is not Dev of CB2...he can demand loads of stuff from Rdahika in private but will not in public.

I too want Dev of CB2 (the one from the cottage).  I hope that ME puts an end to this ping ponging.  I definitely hope that they don't make him weak who can't fight Barkha's whims (the same way they did to Dev during the Vishaka ONS track).   Please keep him strong and consistent with Dev of CB2 before ME of July 24th. ...lets see... 

Now the precap...if they are going to a cottage and if the fire is not metaphorical one but real...this reminds me of the house of wax. Good point about metaphorical one - but it burns what?  The relationship of Dev and Radhika (it is binding),  RP legacy (it should based on what Dada did and then Dev and Radhika are doing?).  their love? their dreams? their hopes?

Acting...Both Avinash and Rubina were good, but today liked Rubina more. Also liked Rohan. Dai smiling is freaking me out. 

Yes.  I too liked Rubina more because of her expressions and spark.  Rohan was good too in his brief scene with Radhika.  I actually would like to see more Rohan and less Barkha as his scenes with Dev and Radhika are interesting.  Barkha is a dull character for me at this point.  yes

I am with you on smiling Dai.  She has those Amma expressions from the second wedding when she was this sweet towards Radhika and then tried to burn her alive and had no remorse ever.  I am really hoping that they show Dev asking Dai to take a vacation ( a long one) where she goes visit some dhams (religious places) so that we can be spared of Dai for at least some time.  Couldn't she died of shock when Dada died?  Or she could have taken Rohan's gun or Virat's gun (ok just joking here).  But she is one freaky person.  

To be honest, even this smiling indulgent Padma is a little too much for me at this point.  She is acting as if Radhika is Rohan's wife and it was little too sugary for me today.  I really wanted a longer scene of Rohan (in place of Dai's scenes) to counter that sweet feeling.  yes

[/QUOTE]
Angie,loved your thoughts. Loved all the cute & romantic moments of RaDev specially since Barkha wasn't included. I think we have our old Dev of CB1. They were  so adorable. I have the same thoughts as all of us about Barkha.She'l be greedy money,fame,power,prestige & the respect she'l receive as a RPtian that will make her negative. as long as she doesn't have anything to do with Dev I'm fine with it.But, it would be better if RaDev come to know about Barkha & both stay together & fight for their rights.I hope Rohan turns into a new leaf after coming to know about Barkha & teams up with RaDev.All in all it was a great episode.Avi-ruby were excellent as usual with their awesome chemistry.