India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No precap? My reason why...

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
First of all, today's epi i thought was very very good and well thought out indeed.
khushi finding laxmi, then by her sticking up for la.. ek hee teer seh doh nishane in a positive way (is that even the saying..Confused) because by sticking up for La, la  and khushi have developed into a TOTALLY unexpected relationship of friendship, annddd naani knows that khushi was sticking up for La, and its all good.
THEN... the ArHi scene... awww... it was sooo cute, there finally having scene where there not hating each other... and do you know the bit where i actually went proper really really awww? when Lavanya was wiping his face, and khushi turned back to look at him, and instead of him looking at lavanya, he was looking at khushi... hayee Day Dreaming

So now on the NO PRECAP????
well i think khushi has found (and yes this idea is of someones else's on the forum whose post i just read, but i cant remember your name.. sorry, all credit goes to that member.. not me! ) that khushi finds arnav maanat ki chaabi in her bag, and if she was to be thrown out, they woulda shown precap, but if they showd ANY OTHER scene, it would of given it away, that khushi was not thrown out. and plus, did anyone notice laxmi taking khusi's bag... ofcourse everyone did, what kinda stupid question have i just asked...

and a new side to La, Lavanya is acctually nice, she LOVES arnav with all her heart, aandd she will do anything to make HIS family members happy, all she had a problem with was khushi cuz shes the modern type and khushis not. But lavanya is acctually a nice charecter, the only thing is, she really truly does love arnav, but arnav is just with her for the sake of it, hmmm... but for now... cant wait for tomarrows epi, and arnav pleaseee be there to see your maanat ki chaabi.! Smile

comments, thoughts, again no credit goes to me for the maanat ki chaabi.
it goes to the person who thought of the idea.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sasalifejia_84Suman786parul-fanYazzy91shilparoxxfj08sbk2

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
very sweet post..hope its mannat ki chaabi or sum other thing..not the necklace!
sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Good post Smile

La is definitely good at this point. 

I can't get over how evil Mami is. She's been mean to Khushi from the start. Not to mention all the evil things she's been doing to her. 

The creatives conveniently show Arnav out of the picture whenever there's a big crisis going on with Khushi at RM.

Edited by sbk2 - 15 September 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphireKamalika..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index