Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Written Precap Danish-Panchi an accident! (Page 3)

LovelyAbhiya Goldie
LovelyAbhiya
LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

stop it every body plz just stop itPinch...
kuch b post karnay sy pehly soch liya karo that it would hurt some oneOuch...
jab b jiya abhiya jay misha abhay etc... k baray main koi bat karo to sab shuru ho jatay hain ek dusray ko lecture denayShocked but jab ek he interest ke bat ho to sab khushi khushi shuru ho jatay hain phir kisi ko b yad nahi rehta that bashing or making fun of any character in bashing style is against IF rulesAngryAngryAngry... i m a Panchi's fanHug... or mujy koi sharmindagi nahi hai... i really like herHeart so plz just stop this nonsenseAngryAngryAngry..
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

Aysha, i understand your concern but people got so much sick of her post leap character that they are not ready to tolerate it, i was neutral for her character but cv's ruin her character too much that even i don't like to see her, it got better in last 2 weeks n was not annoying at all but its again annoying as she went with some unknown person just who sent pizza without bothering that he can be wrong or what? she has been a strong character but is totally destroyed now. cv's better bring her back as pre leap or should stop making fun of this character coz if they don't you can't stop people even bashing is not allowed but till the time mods comes to close its too late. even i m  not interested watching panchi any more like this. un necessary screen space n the same heart breaks again n again  i m really not watching the show for it. NO OFFENSE to any one please. STRICTLY my opinion.

i agree with u... but if we can start demanding Abhiya reunion, piyas memory back, sid mathili back or misha-kabir love track mission etc... then except bashing panchi's character why don't we star "bring our old panchi back" missionDisapprove... plz just think about it... i think its a better idea than hurting othersConfused...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHug Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilamorning_dews

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I hope Danish is okay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

homyar

com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
where is the link to the above precap?????????? please provide it..
com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
is Neil going to appear again? haadsa kya ho sakta hain except ki neil ki aatma uske piche na pare ho...
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

what really?
i hope dey die in dis accidentROFL

Me too.
LOL We are meanies.LOL

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Dono allah ko pyare hojayenge shayad.
Finally two despos together in heaven.

Until panchi realizes her mistake and tells her sisters and parents the entire truth she is no good.

She just said the half truth what neil did. But did she tell how she had affair and broke his heart like other guys.

Yesterday she was thinking "hope its no loser this time' how neil. Is a loser? Just because he loved her?

Edited by ...Tich... - 15 September 2011 at 11:37pm
abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
nice one wishing that they get finished in this accident only
prayasbanetta10 Groupbie
prayasbanetta10
prayasbanetta10

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I don't want Danish to die.He is totally a changed man now , plus he has always been loyal to Raichands ,sometimes even risking his life
for them. I don't give a damn to what happens to Panchhi though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

homyar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index