Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: romantic.chick

Aren't you supposed to be writing your next update, my dear????? Get on with it, I say, and leave the CV's to me πŸ˜‰

Everyone...after an update..

hai...mein ab..forum pe bhi nahi aa sakti??

koi help karo..yaar!!

ok ok..mein jaa rahi hoon..

par itna tempting..post tha...so i came

i am working working..slave drivers all of you!!
deleteaccount thumbnail
u did make ur brain work hardd!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like OPTION 4 the best!πŸ˜† I hope it happens
Nice post...I prefer the 1st option...The 7th point of it is one that i'm awaiting...Just imagine kushi hugging him on that starry night with a slight breeze and rabbe ve on the background..😍
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@romantic...Confuse??? No!!! Not at all.. the options are quite apt and truly hilarious.And guess what , who cares if the pre-cap was not there today...your options are quite fulfilling & very much positive.

I would go for Option 3, as it would move the story forward from an already snail paced race on the track.πŸ˜•I feel , there is no use of  KKG to hang around in RM, there has to be a reason for her exit soon...so that we can have a re-entry permit with Live- in track for God sake.Bahut hua sikhana...and now a Truce has been reached too.

Well, if I listen to my heart with more Rabba Ve moments😍then toh its Option 4...and I am sure CV's would want us to have a dreamy lovely weekend.

BTW wasn't the  burn a tad exaggerated ???? And why suddenly is ASR saying- Thanks to LA???
As  always I assume...when the posts get flooded about  any incident like for instance -why La is not connected at all with ASR , being his "GF"...the next day we see some warming up...Arey CV's ab hum hee ideas dein kya...there are lovely writers here in the forum😊.@Romantic is a great writer too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
Chickee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

@romantic...Confuse??? No!!! Not at all.. the options are quite apt and truly hilarious.And guess what , who cares if the pre-cap was not there today...your options are quite fulfilling & very much positive.

BTW wasn't the  burn a tad exaggerated ????

😊 Thanks

yes, i agree, the burn looked like one big lipstick smear today!! very fake!!!

but i toh can't look beyond his bloody bed room eyes, so that lipstick/jam or whatever the hell it was did not bother me!!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy sweetie naah you didn't confuse us. I loved all the scenarios but i want option 4. and it seems more likely. Whatever happens i do not want the necklace coming out of her bag, not after we got nice ArHi scenes, i don't want things going back to square one. and seen as Laxmi was loitering around her bag so much i really hope they make use of it. x
asiangal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant wait for the episode, im hoping it wont be the necklace in the bag something else and Arnav comes and gets angry with mami accusing her, that will be sooo sweet lol
sparkles12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@romantic.chick: Another scenario, goatwa is wearing the necklace, since its entire head was buried in Khushi's bag. The poor thing spent so much time inside Khushi's bag, I wonder how her emergency rations stayed intact!

Chickee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkles12

@romantic.chick: Another scenario, goatwa is wearing the necklace, since its entire head was buried in Khushi's bag. The poor thing spent so much time inside Khushi's bag, I wonder how her emergency rations stayed intact!

HA HA HA

This Option has got to be my favourite

We maintain status quo and goatwa wears the necklace...

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
πŸ‘