me happy - wanna know Y - babji ne meri sunli - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

i think we can get maaneet in precap ... but we will ahve to bear these 2 couples till nexct week & may b after that ... beeji ...

No no no...no beeji...ye kaha se agayi...??? 🤢
Are these jokers not enough...
The only thing which keeps me positive abt show is maaneet...n now i want them...
@mamta - have u heard the news ... mona bought ... mahesh pandey left GHSP afetr he saw the page created for him to leave ...

@vidhushi - well as per the written precap ... maaneet's hands are full with these 2 clown couples ... so i guess as parent of tehse 2 couples she will come & question maan abt her kids ...

asmina ... the way the cv's are showing looks like they are strecthing the episode & i guess thy will actually show us tht the part of the wedding & then when maan enters the episode might stop ... coz ... thy were not having GC ka scenes coz of his high fever they stretched the episode ... & the wedding part ... so keeping that in mind i said the wedding might b shown on monday ... i know its not easy for us ... but i think for GC we need 2 bear what ver is being dished on to us ...

i wish ki devini leave to never land & never return to our lives after their wedding ... 

i think before thy go to their HM ... maan & geet need 2 inform beeji abt these 2 weddings ... coz tht;s wht the written precap indicates ...

so after beeji accepts both weddings ... i wish both couples go to a HM ... & we can get rid of them ...
They will seek beeji's approval that means more jhellofy...o.k will jhellofy that for Maaneet...hope Maaneet wins best new couple award tomorrow then it will give me d tolerance power to jhellofy everything

@mamta - have u heard the news ... mona bought ... mahesh pandey left GHSP afetr he saw the page created for him to leave ...

@vidhushi - well as per the written precap ... maaneet's hands are full with these 2 clown couples ... so i guess as parent of tehse 2 couples she will come & question maan abt her kids ...

What...??
Mahesh Pandey has left the show...??

Now why will beeji question Maan abt her kids...???
She should ask her honhaar daughter na...i swear i'll kill them if they question Maan...

@vidhushi - yes dear ... he gave his message about him leaving the show after seeing the hate page created by fans ...   just now ... my friend gave me the news ...

not only this Melanie closed her FB account also ...

asmina - yes dear ... as per the written precap ...looks like beeji might have a come back ... as thy showed yesterday amritsar ki precap ... so looks like she may come back ...

@vidhushi - yes dear ... he gave his message about him leaving the show after seeing the hate page created by fans ... just now ... my friend gave me the news ...

</div>
<div>

not only this Melanie closed her FB account also ...

Is this true...
I saw the msg...someone posted it here...somwhere i felt bad for him...but cant help it...
Ab kya hoga...???

Why did Melanie close her account...??? 🤣   ooopps...sorry but this was my first reaction hearing the news abt Melanie's FB account...

Thanks for the news...
hima 🤗🤗🤗 love the post. me did not like todays episode apart from maaneet scenes.

agree about preeto,her family had a problem with her marrying lucky and now they are getting married.

love your prediction that maan will find out the truth and geet will go and manofy him. 🤗🤗🤗
ha ha ha ha yes hima...

maan kima bana denge... dono ki...

dono ne shaadi kar li... now two more bahus in the house...

we can wait and see maan making kheema out of lucky-preeto and devini!!!!

it was like maan became bhoot again!!!🤣
great post
seriously devini wedding shud wrap up soon now :\