Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

me happy - wanna know Y - babji ne meri sunli (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Nice post dear...

I just hope that they get married in tomorrows epi...n then plz unko kahi dur bhej do...n cv's better give us maaneet in tomorrows precap, coz i know we'll have no maaneet tomorrow...
Today it was looking as if KM koi bhool bhulayia ban gaya hai...n i felt nothing while watching the show...when mamaji was doing his jasoosi my mum was saying,''ye mama kabhi sota nahi kya...???'' n i said mumma plz baat karo mujse...na mujse kuch pucho...

I m just waiting for maaneet scenes...
CV's you better listen to us, varna...arghh...

i think we can get maaneet in precap ... but we will ahve to bear these 2 couples till nexct week & may b after that ... beeji ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL hima... even I wanted the same thing... as you know it's my first week in the job & I'm trying to adjust in the new atmosphere & schedule... I get so tired that I have no energy to catch the episode... even the day before yesterday I almost slept before watching the epi... but got up to catch the updates... & found that it was useless to disturb my sweet sleep...
I hope GC & DD get well soon so that we don't have to bear this torture any more... praying to babaji to bless them...

dewdropred

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Vidushi89

Nice post dear...

I just hope that they get married in tomorrows epi...n then plz unko kahi dur bhej do...n cv's better give us maaneet in tomorrows precap, coz i know we'll have no maaneet tomorrow...
Today it was looking as if KM koi bhool bhulayia ban gaya hai...n i felt nothing while watching the show...when mamaji was doing his jasoosi my mum was saying,''ye mama kabhi sota nahi kya...???'' n i said mumma plz baat karo mujse...na mujse kuch pucho...

I m just waiting for maaneet scenes...
CV's you better listen to us, varna...arghh...

i think we can get maaneet in precap ... but we will ahve to bear these 2 couples till nexct week & may b after that ... beeji ...

No no no...no beeji...ye kaha se agayi...??? Dead
Are these jokers not enough...
The only thing which keeps me positive abt show is maaneet...n now i want them...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@mamta - have u heard the news ... mona bought ... mahesh pandey left GHSP afetr he saw the page created for him to leave ...

@vidhushi - well as per the written precap ... maaneet's hands are full with these 2 clown couples ... so i guess as parent of tehse 2 couples she will come & question maan abt her kids ...
Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmina_r

Hima first time l didn't like ur prediction...kal bhi shadi nahi hogi kitna jhellenge hum...plz predict na that tomorrow marriage will be completed & monday they will go for their honeymoon

asmina ... the way the cv's are showing looks like they are strecthing the episode & i guess thy will actually show us tht the part of the wedding & then when maan enters the episode might stop ... coz ... thy were not having GC ka scenes coz of his high fever they stretched the episode ... & the wedding part ... so keeping that in mind i said the wedding might b shown on monday ... i know its not easy for us ... but i think for GC we need 2 bear what ver is being dished on to us ...

i wish ki devini leave to never land & never return to our lives after their wedding ... 

i think before thy go to their HM ... maan & geet need 2 inform beeji abt these 2 weddings ... coz tht;s wht the written precap indicates ...

so after beeji accepts both weddings ... i wish both couples go to a HM ... & we can get rid of them ...
They will seek beeji's approval that means more jhellofy...o.k will jhellofy that for Maaneet...hope Maaneet wins best new couple award tomorrow then it will give me d tolerance power to jhellofy everything

dewdropred

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@mamta - have u heard the news ... mona bought ... mahesh pandey left GHSP afetr he saw the page created for him to leave ...

@vidhushi - well as per the written precap ... maaneet's hands are full with these 2 clown couples ... so i guess as parent of tehse 2 couples she will come & question maan abt her kids ...

What...??
Mahesh Pandey has left the show...??

Now why will beeji question Maan abt her kids...???
She should ask her honhaar daughter na...i swear i'll kill them if they question Maan...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

@vidhushi - yes dear ... he gave his message about him leaving the show after seeing the hate page created by fans ...   just now ... my friend gave me the news ...

not only this Melanie closed her FB account also ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

asmina - yes dear ... as per the written precap ...looks like beeji might have a come back ... as thy showed yesterday amritsar ki precap ... so looks like she may come back ...

Asmi13

Go to top