me happy - wanna know Y - babji ne meri sunli

Posted: 12 years ago
me happy - wanna know Y - babji ne meri sunli

Never knew i would make a post of such type ...😭😭😭😭

coz ... tomorrow due to some reasons ... i will not be able to watch the show ... & i have 2 wait untill saturday morning 2 watch the show ...or even saturday evening ...

so  i was praying that ki the crappiest wedding be shown on tomorrow's episode ... so tht i will not be worried about missing maaneet & be desperate to watch friday's episode ...

&

babaji ne meri sunli ...

looks like the way ...

the episode was written today & i can see tomorrow's episode fate will be same ... & at the most we will be getting the episode which none of us are interested to watch tomorrow ... i.e. devini ki crappy wedding ... 😭among the whole hungama as who is maan ... do do maan ... when it is not maan ...

seriously today's episode ...  total filler episode ...

if the wedding may not come tomorrow ...

looks like the wedding might come now on monday as cv's are killing time by showing the confusion ...

************************ episode analysis **************

maaneet scene was repeated ... still loved it ... can watch it again & again ...

adi & devils acting was OTT ... they both over acted ... did not like that bit at all ... not interested ...

OMG ...we had 2 bear devini romance 😭😭😭😭😭 y god ... so much torture ...😭😭😭 main nanhi si jaan ... mujhe reham karo babaji ...😭plz ... kyun babaji kyun ...😭 

nandi was no where looking like a bride ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was looking constipated & sick ... sorry nandi fans ... this is my opinion ... by the way how many nandi fans are here ...πŸ˜•

devil ko mazaa aa rahan hain ... ayega ... fhikar math karna ... bahut jald tujhe show se rafa dafa kar dungi 😑😑😑😑 shadi karke nikal jaa 😑 wapas apni shakal math dikhana ... no one is interested in watching u & ur love story ...  we want devil to suffer for his evil deeds ... babaji ... plz yeh baath bhi sunlena ... plz punish devil babaji ... 1 request from ur bachi ...

my jaw opened as soon as i saw ... lucky & preeto with garlands ...😲😲😲😲 what was his problem ... preeto's dad was ready for their wedding & gave him 1 year time ... so why eloping & getting married ...

god knows wht the cv's have in mind ...πŸ˜•

see i did not have any problem with lucky & preeto's marriage ...

but i definitely have prob with devini's marriage coz of reasons well known to us ...

geet's hands right now full with 2 couples ... lucky & devini ... how will she manage 2 couples ...

prediction ...:-

hmmm watching the precap i doubt if we will get the wedding tomorrow ... may b we will get half wedding tomorrow & maan will come & ask what's happening ...

bamm ... the scene will stop there ...

after that ...

maan will come & see that devini are getting secretly married ...

maan will  not yell at them .,.. but def will be angry at them but will keep quiet ... might give silent treatment 2 every one ... including geet ... geet will run behind maan ...

finally maan maanjayega ... & i guess as usual ...  and no guesses ... devil will again give his lecture 2 maan ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nice post

I just hope this whole wedding gets wrapped up quickly
Its pure torture, fingers crossed its tomorrow
Hope Mahesh Pandey gets some common sense

Originally posted by miss_giggles

Nice post

I just hope this whole wedding gets wrapped up quickly
Its pure torture, fingers crossed its tomorrow
Hope Mahesh Pandey gets some common sense

thanks ...
seriously ... can't bear the wedding ... i wish ki some one knocks some sense in MP ... if he does not get it on his own ...
great post .really this devni wedding is too irritating .hpoe this wedding get wrapped soon and we will some fresh maneet scene
Nice post dear...

I just hope that they get married in tomorrows epi...n then plz unko kahi dur bhej do...n cv's better give us maaneet in tomorrows precap, coz i know we'll have no maaneet tomorrow...
Today it was looking as if KM koi bhool bhulayia ban gaya hai...n i felt nothing while watching the show...when mamaji was doing his jasoosi my mum was saying,''ye mama kabhi sota nahi kya...???'' n i said mumma plz baat karo mujse...na mujse kuch pucho...

I m just waiting for maaneet scenes...
CV's you better listen to us, varna...arghh...
Hima first time l didn't like ur prediction...kal bhi shadi nahi hogi kitna jhellenge hum...plz predict na that tomorrow marriage will be completed & monday they will go for their honeymoon

Originally posted by asmina_r

Hima first time l didn't like ur prediction...kal bhi shadi nahi hogi kitna jhellenge hum...plz predict na that tomorrow marriage will be completed & monday they will go for their honeymoon

asmina ... the way the cv's are showing looks like they are strecthing the episode & i guess thy will actually show us tht the part of the wedding & then when maan enters the episode might stop ... coz ... thy were not having GC ka scenes coz of his high fever they stretched the episode ... & the wedding part ... so keeping that in mind i said the wedding might b shown on monday ... i know its not easy for us ... but i think for GC we need 2 bear what ver is being dished on to us ...

i wish ki devini leave to never land & never return to our lives after their wedding ... 

i think before thy go to their HM ... maan & geet need 2 inform beeji abt these 2 weddings ... coz tht;s wht the written precap indicates ...

so after beeji accepts both weddings ... i wish both couples go to a HM ... & we can get rid of them ...
Originally posted by kriya2011

great post .really this devni wedding is too irritating .hpoe this wedding get wrapped soon and we will some fresh maneet scene

i 2 want it ... but i am not sure if they will wrap it tomorrow or we will have 2 wait to monday ... as on monday i want 2 see maaneet & only maaneet ... so hoping tht devini wedding finishes tomorrow ...
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Nice post dear...

I just hope that they get married in tomorrows epi...n then plz unko kahi dur bhej do...n cv's better give us maaneet in tomorrows precap, coz i know we'll have no maaneet tomorrow...
Today it was looking as if KM koi bhool bhulayia ban gaya hai...n i felt nothing while watching the show...when mamaji was doing his jasoosi my mum was saying,''ye mama kabhi sota nahi kya...???'' n i said mumma plz baat karo mujse...na mujse kuch pucho...

I m just waiting for maaneet scenes...
CV's you better listen to us, varna...arghh...

i think we can get maaneet in precap ... but we will ahve to bear these 2 couples till nexct week & may b after that ... beeji ...

LOL hima... even I wanted the same thing... as you know it's my first week in the job & I'm trying to adjust in the new atmosphere & schedule... I get so tired that I have no energy to catch the episode... even the day before yesterday I almost slept before watching the epi... but got up to catch the updates... & found that it was useless to disturb my sweet sleep...
I hope GC & DD get well soon so that we don't have to bear this torture any more... praying to babaji to bless them...