Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
tired of seeing kunal misunderstanding and constantly blaming siddhiD'oh.when will this end?Ouch.raveena should tell the truth to her familyAngry-when she could clearly see anand-kunal going against each other because of her mistake.she should know that her punishment will not be more than two bro's who can do anything for each other getting separated.

aur ye naya twist kya hai.anand's kundali not showing marriage in this month while siddhi's show that she'll get married this month.Ouch.y'day's kunal-siddhi think alike and today's kundali-are they hinting about kunal-siddhi as couple.UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimPavaniShinysur.-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal-siddhi-anand" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

tired of seeing kunal misunderstanding and constantly blaming siddhiD'oh.when will this end?Ouch.raveena should tell the truth to her familyAngry-when she could clearly see anand-kunal going against each other because of her mistake.she should know that her punishment will not be more than two bro's who can do anything for each other getting separated.

aur ye naya twist kya hai.anand's kundali not showing marriage in this month while siddhi's show that she'll get married this month.Ouch.y'day's kunal-siddhi think alike and today's kundali-are they hinting about kunal-siddhi as couple.UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Even i am confused abt dat.This clearly says Anand-siddhi marriage won't happenCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

The CVs are taking Anand Sidhi love to the peak and Sidhi Kunal hatred to the peak...we all know what they are intending to do...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.

I mean Anand is too cute & good .More than Anand-Siddhi ,i like the interaction between the 2 brothers . I just hope CV's are not planning to seperate them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiim..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.LOLLOLlagta hai tum bhi humare tarah daily soaps mein(k soaps) Ph.D kiya haiLOL

I mean Anand is too cute & good .More than Anand-Siddhi ,i like the interaction between the 2 brothers . I just hope CV's are not planning to seperate them.
i was so confident that bro's will not be separated but aaj ek jhalak dikha diya na anand answering back to kunalConfused(though i support anand)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
:( I am worried about kundali chakkar D:

AnkitaKaran

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.

I agree we can already tell where its leading many dialogues such as "hume ek hona hai" and "Tum dono ki soch kitni milti hai" are proof.

And I strongly agree to your second point. Anand and Siddhi are cute at times what concerns me the most is the effect of drama to the family, I love watching the family bonding the most, including Kunal and Anand.

About the the wedding, right now I don't mind going it either way.

StarStar 

Edited by starasdf - 15 September 2011 at 8:02pm

AnkitaKaran

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

i agree.

anand n siddhi make the cutest couple.both of them r awesome.bt they hav shown kunal in the dp,so i hav a doubt tat kunal mite marry siddhi bt tat wont b fun 2 watch then.

kunal n siddhi make no good.kunal n richa rocks n anand siddhi bt i guess in tv serials nothng of ur choice comes true

AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.