Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hate me everyone...bt i just can't help it(PG-4) (Page 4)

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I feel like they are trying to wrap up this amritsar circus as soon as possible... that's why we are getting so many episodes full of devini, and now lucky-preeto. Also, gurTi were both unwell today, so we will be getting another filler episode tomorrow. They work so hard for us- we have to bare the side characters for them. There will always be ups and downs, there will always be parts of an episode that we like and parts that we dont. There will always be episodes that we love and some that we hate. We have to let the positives overpower the negativesBig smile

khushi_4ever

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
agree with you.

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

I again say that i know that our Gurti are sick and so some filler episodes are to be shown, but couldn't they have shown something better????

1)what about Pinky and Adi scenes????

2)When so many DD scenes were there...then instead of home scenes they could have shown some office scene where she is shown to have handeled some meeting with an important client and may be let in someone (for a short role) who will in the future track make MSk jealous with his easy rapport... GHSP has been known to introduce small short characters always.

3) Couldn't they have shown Lucky getting married to Preeto when so many Lucky scenes were to be incorporated... at least it would have been funny...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dh_ritiDoItAlready

asavari01 Groupbie
asavari01
asavari01

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

In the last couple of weeks they keep showing these circus like episodes.  I think they are just trying our patience so that we can all stop watching the serial and they wud be no bashing when the serial comes to an end in OCT.   

Looking at the way the serial is going and they way they are winding up the stories, I have a strong feeling that the serial is indeed coming to an end, thats why so new storyline.  Otherwise what was the need to get in Preeto back.

khushi_4ever

uluvmg IF-Rockerz
uluvmg
uluvmg

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !! all amritsar khandan in delhi only...Angry so we are forcefully watching  Geet's  whole family in delhi instead of amritsar..Angry we wanted maaneet in Delhi instead of amritsar; as we were missing maaneet's  KC & KM romance WinkLOL  but sorry to say now  we are  watching (faltu)Tongue devini  (unnatural)  romanceUnhappy & unwanted jokersTongue

khushi_4ever

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Khushi,

Your points are valid...i think the cvs are too lazy to come up with good scenes...I totally agree that they could have shown Lucky's wedding and how he went about it and why he had to do it in such a hurry..nothing was explained.

I really didn't like the way he sneaked  Preeto into his sister's in-laws' house.. he didn't have the decency to ask Geet first..all that tip-toeing looking for her and finally hiding in Maan's room didn't make any sense.

We've been banging our heads against imaginary walls trying to figure out why Nandini wants to get 'married' in the terrace and have a proper marriage later...and this impromptu marriage on the same day as the love confession!Confused

Also, why  Maan is being kept out of the loop is another big mystery.

I belong to a community that follows the matriarchal system...so it's not unheard of if the wife/daughter-in-law's family comes to stay...normally it's the other way around...in some parts of Kerala, the husband stays in the wife's house.

But I know that the patriarchal system of the north is different...that a girl's family never come and live with her and that too for so long...and since these serials are made mostly for Hindi speaking audiences who more or less follow this system, it must be quite surprising if not shocking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everSamanalyse

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Yeah in yesterday's epi everybody was playing Hide n Seek comdey circus game.

I didn't understand what cvs were going to prove & show us in yesterday's epi.
If lead charcters are not keeping well then they could show us somthing sensible story .

khushi_4ever

Go to top