Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too not getting that what is the need of giving so much importance to Devini n their so called marriage...cv's are making fun of our feelings...today i felt nothing watching GHSP...usually when i watch Geet m happy, ok - ok, very happy, sad, emotional or angry...but today it felt nothing...

I just cant leave this show at any cost n that why m jhelloing this Devini track...

Waiting for this track to get over, so that hopefully we'll get maaneet scenes...
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_giggles

I have the same questions too khushi

I understand that was due to maneet's illness
What i dont understand is the fact that why is the amritsar clan going
My mum was asking me that too, but i didnt know how to reply
You usually hestitate to even eat from your daughter's in laws and they seem to taking over
Maan's reaction to him asking the amristar clan to come along made me laugh
I hope after this track ends we get a good storyline
Nandini and Lucky and mamaji are irritating me now

If nothing else but atleast this show or i should rather say that this lead pair has taught us all  to be eternally OPTIMISTIC. Imagine! just to watch the lead pair for a few minutes, we all still keep watching the show and keep the hope alive that the next track / storyline will be good.   😊
We have been doing that i.e. the keeping the hope alive, for last 8-9 months.
😊😊😊😊
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Truly todays episode was crap...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒...there was no sense in everybody wanting to get married...🀒
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
why do i get this feel that lucky is going to smuggle in Preeto too?
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Believe me Khushi while watching today's episode I was asking myself the same question...Just one question came coming to my mind...what is happening to our once superb show? Why are the Cvs butchering it? But could not find any answer. If anyone knows the answer to the questions u have asked pls share with us. I am sure many of us here on this forum would like to know from the Cvs what they are upto.
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed...i.just.read.the.written.update.thats.it.but.after.reading.it.i.dont.have.the.courage.
to.watch.the. repeat. telecast.
it.look.like.on.purpose.they.are.doing.this.to.us
ph1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@mahesh pandey
dusri baat - Maan aur Geet dono piche 2 din se shoot nahi kar rahe hai kyoki dono ki tabiyat thik nahi hai ... to agar mujhse kaha jaata hai ki main Filler episode likhu aur Sc. no 321/3 aur sc. No321/4 ke beech me 4 episode likhu jisme maan aur geet na ho to bade se bada writer bhi vahi likhega jo aap log dekh rahe hai ... kyoki episode telecast to karna hi hai ... 
Ek baar khud ko meri jagah par rakh kar socho phir aapko pata chalega ... lekin bus ab bahot ho gaya ... main geet chod raha hun ... and thank you for this Lovely page SAY NO TO mahesh Pandey in GHSP ...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi please don't feel bad... no one will hate you for what you have written cause beleive me we are all sailing in the same boat for th past few days and have the same kind of questions Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh...i'm feeling the same...😭
hey babaji plz GHSP ki raksha karna😭
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 i love u khushi , u hav written everything i wanted to  feeling   terrible