Pratigya
Pratigya

y so much negativity wen (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Abida great postThumbs Up.I agree with you completely mKAP is only show of its type which is giving importance to each and every character but my problem is that they are showing so much negativity in the show that sometimes it effects the senses of viewers.Why they didnot show any punishment for SS and KN.SS tried to kill his both DIL's and KN we all know what he did and now also SS married Ganga with help of fake certificate which is again is crime and he escape very easily.We as viewers just want some proper ending of unfinished tracks and punishment for the criminal.As far as Kriya are concerned i m happy for them bcoz cvs are giving them meaningful scenes not fillers.Its my view if i have hurted anyone's feeling plz forgive me.
agree 100%...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I can't say about others but I'm feeling sick of these tracks. Don't wanna see KriYa every time. Its not possible as well & Off course other characters are playing vital roles. But to make sure that people are watching, you have to provide interesting story lines not the SaGa, GaGa ones. At first they came up with the SaGa track, was waiting for the track to finished but now they are jumping to GaGa it seems Confused Thought that this SaGa will teach Amma & they'll show how Amma is suffering. But sad "Amma" isn't there for a couple of episodes. Still i love MKAP and will watch. But missing those golden days Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomMitu_

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Wonderful postwa dearSmile.needed oneThumbs Up.Agree with u but it's difficult to tolerate kriya as a sidelinerOuch.30 minuted ke episode mein kriya=2min,Saga=15min.It's also unfair with usOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomheera1702Mitu_

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i can understand everyone's feelings!!! but  dont worry kriya r not being sidelined...CV's show their scenes also...n they already made krishna think about starting a new business, so we will soon see krishna working again:)

actually even if less, im enjoying kriya's scenes, where pratigya is showing so much concern, awww

n evn if ganga is irritating, i feel the track is really gud, they r doing a fab job:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000ssrbaqriVeena.SAnondo.RHamiSkyriyya6--GaBBar--

anjaani111 Newbie
anjaani111
anjaani111

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

other characters r shown more than kriya??? they r also a part of the show...without them MKAP wouldnt be interesting...their has to be equal attention on all the characters...

n i know eeveryone luvs to see kriya...but i feel they r shown in each episode...so why so much negativity...i feel that if only kriya's romance would be shown, the show wudnt run for so long...the CV's r trying to run this show with different stories...be it on kriya or be it on any other character...

we should stay fair!!! we shouldnt be so negative if any other character is shown more than kriya...thats not fair...we shouldnt be one sided (that only watch this show wen kriya is shown)
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

thankyou for this much needed postStar
deyr aayad BUT  drust aayadWink Thumbs Up...
@bold...i agree they r shown in almost every episode ...in other SP shows also the story does not always revolve around the lead pair...for example in SNS '' kinjal  ki  shaadi'' track went on for s evral   months...in YRKKH naitik/akshara are always busy either solving dosron ke problems or preparing for koi na koi shaadi ..kabhi nandni ki shadi kabhi rashmi ki shadi but the forum ppl hardly complain LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000ssrbaqriMiss_Randomriyya6--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

i can understand everyone's feelings!!! but  dont worry kriya r not being sidelined...CV's show their scenes also...n they already made krishna think about starting a new business, so we will soon see krishna working again:)

actually even if less, im enjoying kriya's scenes, where pratigya is showing so much concern, awww

n evn if ganga is irritating, i feel the track is really gud, they r doing a fab job:)
hmm agreed me 2 enjoying the same but want kriya niowas soonerBig smileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index