India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

laxmi rani badi syani..lekin sabse smart hai naani

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Total viewer grabbing epi wid cute ArHi ka tadka...

mamiji :
dekho na anjali beetiya sasuma ko gailat faaimilee huyi gawa hai..maan ko tyaar hi naahi ki ee goatwa laxmi hai "...ROFL...     

naaniji : i totally like her character she is strong..firm on her decisions n uses her experience to judge people n does nt come under ny influence ...has mind of her own...

naaniji " hum pehle hi samjh gaye the ki ee bakri humra laxmi naahi hai.."No No No.

khussi beetiya hum aapse ee umeed naahi kiye the...hum uu jhooth ki naahi hum aap jo abhi jhooth aap miss kasyap ko bachane ke liye kahe hai uuka baat kar rahe hai..." waah naaniji maan gaye aapko..
You Rock

Laa-khushi ban gaye dost...Big smile

i really lk dis scene atleast Laa realizes .Big smile..

laavanya " chamkili tumne andar jo kaha..naaniji bohot daatan hoga na???( fr d 1st time she really ws concerned she actually hold khushi's arm) thank you cham..i mean khushi..friends???...

khushi " ab hum dost ban hi gaye hai toh aap humme kuch bhi bula sakti hai.Shaking Hands.."

Arnav heard all dt ...he hs started to knw wat khushi actually is...atleast in bits..Embarrassed

n d next scene ws lovely..Valentine hand heart.

the eyelock  different it hd more emotions...Couples

d ishaaron issharon mein baat by khushi..Embarrassed.

khushi "
woh aapke gaal...Embarrassed..."

evn after laa entered in d picture d sweetness ws intact...n even aftr khushi moved away Arnav's eyes wer still on her...

Arnav " thanks" in very soft voice more of a gesture...ders no love between Laa n arnav bt ders sum sweetness...genuine frndship types...

shyamaless had only 1 dialogue infact jus a word...

"haar...rani saheba..haarr...n mre haar..Devil 3.."...aabbbeee haar haar kya kar raha hai teri haar pakki hai..AngryLOLLOL.

laxmi rani badi sayani :

mamaji " kahin tumhi toh naahi liye anjali beetiya se haar dekhan ke waaste aur bhooliya gayi.Laughing 1.."

mamiji " aap toh suutt up (shut up) hi kijiye.LOL.."

mamiji " arre anjali beetiya..ka pata ee phaati saadi ko paison ki jarurat padi hai.."Confused

laa-vanya " mamiji mujhe nahi lagta ki khushi aisa karegi..."...bahutt hi aachhe kiye aap miss kasyapp//pehli baar kuch khud kaakkal istemal kiye hai.LOL.. on a serious note it ws gud on her part.. .

mamiji " haiillo haii baii baii miss  kasyap paarity changewa.Shock 4.."

i like how dey r keeping mamiji nt too good or funny n nt to bad either...its sumwer in midst of both...grayish...so dt dey hv options open fr future..

no precap : good strategy...WinkLOL

waise kya ho sakta hai..manat ki chaabi..ya kuch aur...ya haar hi hoga.Thinking..

Edited by adits7 - 15 September 2011 at 10:31am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

baliekashevjia_84Yassahinakdg129PrasRasradiationMizhigilgameshsabiha aliwassup28dhrashteecpervaizrosecutieMegaAngelzspbtghoshKhushiDM-Sruthi-TheBlueAngelsun2011littlemoiRozy77FebruaryFlowermemories_im-Appy--Sneha25-noorie_sparikh.Euphoria.-Kruti.S-anna44DoodleS.Stephymeravigiliso--Krish--AquaBluez17stardust-SK_LoveMariaa.SG-MariaMars-SillyPepperSK1991--sunshine--.Saraa.ARJRANSIDVARSKbikeriderDark-HuesDiyaSpinky_blueskiessunaina02Starktastic..-IronyDied-..

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
dialogue of the day : mamji!!ROFL omg this man comes ek bluemoon ke baar and tells the perfect things!!
mein takh chuki hoon dits itne baar bol bol ki NO i DONT think its the necklace i think its the leaves lacc-me left after eating/throwing it away!!
yeh la is givin me jitters ofc apart from arnie and uska gaalBlushing
aur agar if these cv's play any more tricks i'll show the fool-proof pic!!!ROFL
Hug..diiitt... tsyyyLOL

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 15 September 2011 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yassahinakdg129adits7

noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesome post once again ditsy!!Hug

and bechari sinnie..yeh keh keh le thak chucki hai bachchi...uss bag main leaves hai necklace nahi LOL

my dil is also saying that the necklace isn't in the bag!Embarrassed

mamiji's dialogues were fab as usual..but don't want to see another rakshas-in-the-makingOuch

If not I won't be able to enjoy her one-liners as much...i'll be busy hating on her.

Loved that ArHi scene...looks like kkg must have taken some private lessons from aakashbitwa on how-to-notice-stains-on-your-partner's-cheekLOL

if only khushi was the one to rub the dirt off...Rabba veDay Dreaming...if only!
but then again I sensed the burning smell of jealousy from kkgLOL

Heart ya!

-Noorie

Edited by cute_gurl - 15 September 2011 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sun2011AquaBluez17adits7

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Fab post Dits

-It was such a cute and poignant epi ...with nani knowing that khushi can never lie and La realizing that Khushi is indeed on her side and therefore she genuinely extending a warm hand of friendship towards her and siding with her in front of everyone

-Arnav heard that convo between La n Khushi and saw then become friends and then the Arhi bit i so felt like Arnav was like please be friends with me also LOL ...and then the chaand pe daag scene Embarrassed...and how she looked a bit jealous when La wiped it off while ASR just kept looking at her ...and he thanked La what a sweet change LOL

-And the Last bit abt the stolen haar ...well she doesnt have it cause of Laxmi ...so she is saved and even if she did Arnav wud help out so its gud either way but more than Shyam Mamiji is going to face the heat cause even La is not in her party any more LOL

Aaj ka gaana cumin upLOL

for B and the epi from Aditi ji ki taraf seEmbarrassed

Edited by rdfan - 15 September 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleadits7

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nicely put Adits!!.. Loved everything about the epi except for mami's taunting and Shyam's creepy thobda... but otherwise full paisa vasool!!

sun2011adits7

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Heey AditzHugLoved Your TitleLOLand post too <3

Scene of the day was obviously Arnav & Khushi cute Encouter if u can call it in that waay LOL
it was Shoo cuute naa !? i saw something different between them Embarrassedi guess yeterday's accident was the Next Point of their Relation and its maybe gonna take a new Tuurn
Loving Oour Laxmi yaar ...She's too smaart but that's just coz of her Teacher " nani " LOLKyaa Team haai : " James & Bond"ROFL sorry for this baad JokeLOL
I'm soo happy that Arnav saw a new Side of Khushi while beeing friend with Lavanya and that finally this Last has decided to become friend with herD'oh

Loving the Actuaal TraackHeart !! Ek se Badh kar Ek Big smileHug

Great Post Agaain !! Will try to check Them when it will be possible as usually i do open one Post and then i leave to Do myy homeworkLOL :D Its whyy i don't get the time to comment on All of the great Topics over herEmbarrassedStill i try to read them atleast and they always deserve an aprreciation so i press the Button " Like " before leavingLOL

--Huuugs--Hug

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 15 September 2011 at 10:32am

sun2011adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

dialogue of the day : mamji!!ROFL omg this man comes ek bluemoon ke baar and tells the perfect things!!
mein takh chuki hoon dits itne baar bol bol ki NO i DONT think its the necklace i think its the leaves lacc-me left after eating/throwing it away!!
yeh la is givin me jitters ofc apart from arnie and uska gaalBlushing
aur agar if these cv's play any more tricks i'll show the fool-proof pic!!!ROFL
Hug..diiitt... tsyyyLOL

dekhte hai kal kya hota hai..ConfusedLOLLOL

fool -proof pic...LOL

Yassahinastardust-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hiya ditsy!

2day i don't feel like calling La as Blah...She realized n was genuinely concerned

Next entry maare apne bituwa...garam chai se bura haal aur mud in gaal...

Small but sweet scene...Hope they don't make her typical vamp...

Except that part the epi was quite boring except mamaji...

Loved ur post n emoticons hun!

Yassahinaadits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index