Gudia's name...Paavni.. :)

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gudia was named Paavni...vimal met lata & took her 2 the jewellery shop but was behaving not normally...cvs r trying 2 make confusions wenever possible...naming ceremony of gudiya was nice xcept some blah blah from priyanka...precap...not good...lata found on the road unconscious by raj singhania...seemed 2 b a victim of rape... ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i expected that from Priyanka that annoying ðŸ¤¬
omg 😲 lata raped in today episode 😲

nice name for Gudiya - Paavni
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paavni nice name..i like it
feel sad for lata..cvs are trying to create confusion
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Veer can suggest Priyanka again and even i thought that Karan and Abha would name Pratibha but Paavni is also nice. The precap looks so sad. Such a pity for Lata to be lying on the road so badly with bruises and Raj sees her. Wonder if he knows that she is Abha's sister. Really sad for her ðŸ˜­
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's really sad 2 c lata suffering...i think now all 'll misunderstood vimal for this tragedy...so more confusion ahead...😕
diyarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The serial is bcoming more n more interesting...wid lata being raped n vimal's unusual bhaviour...omg is vimal d victom??vry curious 🥱
Shobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n which episode she gonna be raped
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep...It was a nice epi today,with Gudiya getting a name-Paanvi is very unique and cute ^-^ ...Vimal is behaving very different and weird...I think the cvs are pushing it to much and make it looks like overeacting.

Precap-😲 So she will be raped in tomorrow's epi 😭 I feel extremely sorry for Lata...I wished that she and Raj got married instead of her boss-I know Raj seemed all mean but he was nice to in a way and I think he would have kept Lata happy and give her sufficent love and respect...
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
paavni...nice name
Vimal is really acting weird...i thnk everyone will thnk that vimal is responsible for her situation