Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PROMO 15 Sept link added (Page 6)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

wooo...i love it...i love it...and i love it TongueBig smile
finally i will get to see Abhay, Alina and Kabir under one frame Wink...party time! Party
my long lost dream came true TongueROFL
Mine too but i want ABHINA dancing yaarDay Dreaming And also Kabir aur Abhay ki dosti ki pehla step

Abhina dance kab hoga yaar Day Dreaming...Alina dance so good today, really liked her wow she can dance *applause* Clap...even Jeh was good but errr Pia cant dance Tongue...he needs a better partner who can dance LOLLOL
Abhay and Kabir - my all time favourites Big smile...and now Alina too is added in the list WinkLOL

Jeh Ko ABHAY de do as a dance partner thab screen aur bhi zyaada HOT ho jayega. Waise bhi Abhay Pia se aur bhi bhuri fast dancing kartha hai lekin unki hotness ki scale room ko hila ke rakh degiWink
teddyrumi Senior Member
teddyrumi
teddyrumi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thank you very much for the link

It is so sad that the creatives are making the Character of Jeh into such a jerk...

So far, he hasnt proven to be a good brother, a good friend or boyfriend, a good brother in law (when neel n panchi were together) and according to his mother a good son.

Jeh has a lot of potentials and his character can develope nicely but as usual it is not.. it is a shame.

Personally whether Pia obeys Abhay's wishes on keeping their relationship a secret or not, she should break up with Jeh as Jeh is becoming a danger to her by his outbursts also it is not fair on Jeh either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyrumi

It is so sad that the creatives are making the Character of Jeh into such a jerk...

So far, he hasnt proven to be a good brother, a good friend or boyfriend, a good brother in law (when neel n panchi were together) and according to his mother a good son.

Jeh has a lot of potentials and his character can develope nicely but as usual it is not.. it is a shame.

Personally whether Pia obeys Abhay's wishes on keeping their relationship a secret or not, she should break up with Jeh as Jeh is becoming a danger to her by his outbursts also it is not fair on Jeh either.
Jeh is a DANGER anyway to PIA and all human beings because when he goes off he is like a wild animal. Pia breaking it off with JEH would still kill him so he becomes a monster. I don't think there is a delicate way of breaking it off with JEH anyway. He is fully lost in his OBSESSION. 

Jeh i believe will reform but this will be once he has fully turned negative. Jeh has failed as a person with his humanity being obscured. He just needs a reminder of whats important to him and thats the people who really care for him like his sister and Pia
Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by teddyrumi

Jeh is a DANGER anyway to PIA and all human beings because when he goes off he is like a wild animal. Pia breaking it off with JEH would still kill him so he becomes a monster. I don't think there is a delicate way of breaking it off with JEH anyway. He is fully lost in his OBSESSION. 

Jeh i believe will reform but this will be once he has fully turned negative. Jeh has failed as a person with his humanity being obscured. He just needs a reminder of whats important to him and thats the people who really care for him like his sister and Pia

I think Pia should clarify her feelings to him and they can remain friends.. She is only one with him now...and if she leaves him...he is going to out of control and dangerous... Its best that she tells him that they are just friends and nothing beyond that...and knowing Jeh he will take time to come to terms with that too!
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I guess cv's are prolonging this for dramatic reasons Indian tv is all about effect and dragging a story till people are bored to death and ann0oyed that they will do anything to end a track so give us useless fillers. Maybe by next month Pia will break it off
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Wow I jst love this promo.U know Jeh is being irrational but Abhay can make all irrational ppl rational.One punh & jeh ki tie-tie tie.Ab show interesting hota jaa rha haiEmbarrassed
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Wow I jst love this promo.U know Jeh is being irrational but Abhay can make all irrational ppl rational.One punh & jeh ki tie-tie tie.Ab show interesting hota jaa rha haiEmbarrassed
Abhay has this reaction on men and women forget supernturalsLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index