Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

A new member with a new story for all (Page 7)

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all for wonderful comments which encourages me to go further. You see, without such comments this story would had not progressed so far.

Just continue supporting me and my story as it will unfold some weird secrets.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 5 - Evaluation

Radhika enters the room. The room is pretty decent. Well illuminated and the best part is no unnecessary things. One easy chair, one sleeping recliner for the patients and one leather single seat sofa & a small oval table for the doctors. The room has no windows but glass panes attached to the window areas.

"Hello, there!" a sudden voice just frightens her as she looks back to find a man standing just behind her.

Radhika, recovering her senses, gathered her courage and said "Hi, so you must be...", she was about to complete the sentence before the man spoke.

"Dhanraj Chopra. Yes its me, and you must be..uh...let me guess...my new squeeze!" he had an evil grin on his face which transformed into a devilish smile.

Radhika, bit annoyed by the term 'squeeze', "First I must say you should know how to speak with your doctor, Mr. Chopra."

Dhanraj comes closer to her, "Oh, is that so? Well, you are sounding too formal, Doc! Why don't you change yourself to something comfortable?"

R:"Pardon me?"

D:"Ah, let me rephrase myself...Mr. D-h-a-n-r-a-j C-h-o-p-r-a oh c'mon, give me a break. Call me Raj, just Raj...naam to suna hoga?" and he burst into laughter. The laugh was not so normal. It sounds like an evil laugh with a grinning tone in it, so harsh, so edgy.

R:"It will be better if you take your seat, Mr. Chop...er...Raj."

D:"Good improvisation. I love it. You see I don't love anything as such but I certainly have a liking for you. You really mesmerise me."

Radhika recalls Dr. Seth's words about Dr. Bharti Singh's records about a charm he uses on his doctors.

R: "Turn off that charm Raj, I'm immune to it."

Dhanraj smiled, "Really? What made you think that I am applying my charm on you? I don't have any idea that I possess a charm to woo ladies."

R: "Please sit down..."

D: "Oh you mean lie down in the recliner? Sure I will, Ma'am."

R:" Thank you."

Dhanraj lied down on the recliner, "Oh the pleasure is mine, Radhika, the pleasure is mine."

Radhika looks at him, "How did you know my name?"

D:"Your overcoat bears your name label, Doc!" he smiles.

R:"You have a good eyesight."

D: "No, I use glasses, you see. Its all about how to use your senses in right time, right place."

R: "And you use it in right time, right place every time?"

D:"Well, I try but nobody's perfect. So as you."

R:"What imperfection did you notice in me?"

D:"You don't smile much..."

Radhika smiled at this reply, "I do smile."

D: "Do you love?"

R: "What type of question is that?"

D: "Do you feel pain?"

Radhika looks at Dhanraj's eyes. They are so cold, looks like stone, it rarely have any movements. But she tries to understand why he's asking such questions.

R:"Is there any purpose to such questions?"

Dhanraj smiled, "One day is not enough to know me, Radhika."

R: "As Dr. Bharti Singh did?"

D:"She was a darling, but not like you. You're so...uh...charming."

R: "Charming?"

D: "Show's over pretty lady, will see you tomorrow. Till then I ask you a question."

R: "What?"

Dhanraj sat up and came close to Radhika. She can now feel his breathe. Something weird is gripping her. But she can't move.

D:"What is the difference between love and lust?"

R:"I...I... d-don't know," fumbles Radhika.

D: "Find it out and come back tomorrow, same time, same place. Ciao!"

Dhanraj walked away from the room before Radhika can do anything. But two ward boys waiting outside the room got him and took him to his room.

R:"Love and lust? Maybe Charu can answer...she's a student of English."

Continued in next chapter 6 : Lust in Peace

Edited by bengalscott - 17 September 2011 at 3:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Historyloverswethasyam08Charu21Amor.

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
haha nyc part. Yehi devilish smile pe mein fida. Ah! Pls pm to all.

bengalscott

pallo2504 Groupbie
pallo2504
pallo2504

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
This gettin really interesting

bengalscott

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6 - Lust in Peace

"Love and lust, eh? So your patient is kinda romantic? Huh?" giggles Charu.

Radhika, chewing her dinner, "Now c'mon Charu, this is serious. I'm really confused. Such a weird case. I don't know why they choose me for this one."

C: "There are different ways to describe lust. Many doesn't know but the opposite word of love is lust. Some may say hate, but technically incorrect."

R: "This is a new one. Opposite of love is lust. Then difference between love and lust is like...hmm..."

C: "..like one word cannot work out if another exists in same place."

R: "Means love cannot be there if there is lust."

C: "Ooohhh, pretty scary huh!" laughs Charu.

R: "Shut up, joker!" smiles Radhika.

C: "But who is this man? He knows his words very well, I think. This is a tricky question and I'm sure he knows the answer."

R: "When I was speaking to him, I was feeling that like I'm playing a jigsaw puzzle. Conversation with him is like finding a way out."

Charu finishes her dinner and gets up from the table. "Do you remember we used to play jigsaws?"

R: "Yes, very much. You cheated me many a times", smiles Radhika, "you cheated me last time also."

Charu turns and looks Radhika, "Last time?"

R: "Yes, we were in the car, and playing the puzzle and...uh...you...some vacation...car hits the tree..."

Charu comes close to Radhika, '"and then?"

Radhika suddenly wakes up like she was in a sleep. "You finished your dinner?"

Charu bit serious, no smile on her face, "yes I did."

R: "Lets go to sleep then. I have to wake up in the morning. Some studies to do,"

Continued in next post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peihuHistoryloverswethasyam08radhikaraniCharu21RadhikeraniAmor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
both parts are nice 
amazing writingClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscottswethasyam08Radhikerani

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Suspense, thrilling and excellent story. Clap keep going Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscottRadhikerani

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Continued from last post...

Next morning, Radhika goes to Dr. Seth. She finds Seth roaming at the garden of the institute.

"Morning Sir".

"Oh good morning Sharma, I hope you had a nice sleep last night." replies Seth.

R:"Yes...um..sir, I need a permission."

Seth looks at Radhika, "about what?"

R:"I want to examine Raj."

Seth comes near to Radhika. He has a disturbed look in his face now.

S:"Its patient no. 266, Sharma. You are violating the protocols."

R:"But he has a name, sir, which..."

S:"Don't be emotional fool, Sharma. We cannot indulge into a patient's pain. Never. You are a doctor, Sharma. Don't you ever forget that."

R:"I wanted to treat him differently."

S:"Those western methods, you have had learned in England, won't work here in Indian contexts, Sharma. I'm saying all these with my experience. Make sure you also put this in your experience list."

R:"Ok sir, I take back my word."

S:"Examination permission granted Sharma. But make sure those western methods doesn't become a habit of yours."

Its the first time that Dr. Seth never smiled while speaking. He was so different, so serious. He likes to joke with other things but not with his works. Radhika realises this. She goes to her chamber to get ready for the next session.

But this time, its a surprise from Dr. Seth who permitted Radhika to meet Dhanraj at his room. The reason, unknown.

Radhika goes to Dhanraj's room. Room has a nice window but is closed, so darkness prevails in it. Radhika enters the room.

"Raj?"

"Why, hello there," the evil-like voice sounded like a harsh force of fire spitting from a Dragon, "surprise, surprise. Welcome to the abode of Dhanraj," followed by that evil laugh.

Radhika, yet to spot him in the dark, goes quickly near the window and opens it. The light enters as she finds Dhanraj laying down on the bed.

"Urgh! The light!", he sits up, "Why on earth you open the window?"

Radhika smiles, "Fresh air is good for health, Raj."

D:"Oh, is that so? Fresh air!", he giggles, "I'm so polluted that I can't stand fresh air."

R:"And what about light?"

D:"Well I'm not vampire, but still I hate light. You know light makes me feel about the darkness. But darkness makes me feel more darkness."

R:"Normal persons do have different notions about the light, Raj."

D: "I'm not a normal person you see. That is why I'm here", smiles Raj.

R:"Cut off the crap. I mean business here. I need to know you."

D:"Then you have to love me." Raj walks towards the window and looks out blankly.

R:"Excuse me?"

D:"No, don't be, I'm not. You see, when you love something, you know it better. Better than anything." He turns and looks Radhika.

R:"Why did you ask that question last night?"

Raj again comes and sits on the bed. Radhika, meanwhile already took her seat on a chair.

D:"Love is nothing. But lust is everything. It defines love."

Continued on next post.

Edited by bengalscott - 18 September 2011 at 10:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peihuHistoryloverswethasyam08radhikaraniCharu21RadhikeraniAmor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index