Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

A new member with a new story for all (Page 28)

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justjayati

@bengalscott

awesome story... Sorry ...all these days i was a silent reader of this FF [i know much hard to believe]
But now as the climax is here!!!!
I want to tell u that u r an awesome writer. Very few people have the capacity to pen their thoughts so perfectly and I feel happy to say that u r one of them... 
and one more thing... it was ur FF too [along with Aru's] that literally forced me to join the IF...

Carry on the good work...

"Paradise Lost" is an awesome piece of work... one ever has written in this FF!!!!!!!!!Clap 
Hats off to u from my side!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes... Waiting desperately for ur next FF... Will comment regularly on that...Big smile

Thank you for your kind and supportive words. Really encouraging. Actually I'm not a very good listener, so I always keep that thing in my mind while writing my stories. I use some word combination which would make the readers to find their own way out of my story. I don't like long stories, I love stories which are short but really enthralls me. This is a special FF for me as this is the first time I put my writing online which I hardly ever did. The best part is I never plan my stories, I just let them go as they want to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiswethasyam08

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
well according to me, that's a good sign of a writer!!!!! Keep it up dear!!!!!!!!
as i said earlier... only a few people have the art to pen their thoughts in form of words... which is a very difficult thing... Trust me I often face it!!!!!! [during writing my FF]

Plz start ur new FF as soon as possible. desperately waiting for it...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscottswethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
awesome scott! wating for ur next update! do update soon. too much anxiety to know what it isLOL

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscott

pallo2504 Groupbie
pallo2504
pallo2504

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Awesome story waiting for ur nxt ff hero

bengalscott

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
gr8 part
continue soon

bengalscott

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome !!!!ClapClap

bengalscott

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Continued from last post...

Dr. Gilbert's chamber after the meet.

Dr. Gilbert closed the book and put his glasses off to table, "I guess this is your first try, right Chopra?"

Dhanraj is sitting infront of Gilbert along side Dr. Seth. Dhanraj looks at Gilbert with a smile, "Yes, it is."

G:"I guessed so. We doctors are not so good writer, except those thesis. But somehow you managed to keep our attention with your book."

D:"Well, it's not a story, it's very much real. And the reality was too attentive."

Seth shrugged his body, pulled the chair front, "I am also a part of it. I know how true it is."

G:"Suhel, I must say that you are so mysterious in this book but that lobotomy was a real comedy!" smiles Gilbert.

D: "Then let me tell you the whole thing. Radhika Sharma, you know is the student of Georgia, who was the student of the year in 2007?"

G:"Radhika Sharma? Oh you mean the wonder Indian girl who cracked Georgia's toughest entrance exam? She's the one in your novel?"

D:"Exactly. She is the one. Radhika Sharma was the most brilliant student of Georgia. She scored around 98% in her finals...right sir?"

Dhanraj turned to Seth as Seth responded, "Yeah, something like that, 97.5% or something...and she was the gold medalist."

D:"Yes, that's right...she was the gold medalist of 2007 batch."

Gilbert stands up, makes his drink and offers Dhanraj and Seth. Both takes the drinks.

G:"So you mean to say that Radhika Sharma, became a patient, somehow and then died?"

Continued in next post...

Edited by bengalscott - 15 November 2011 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08RadhikeraniAmor.

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
nyc wrtn style.
Bt radhika is nt radhika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index