Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

A new member with a new story for all (Page 13)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Radhi n Bhargu -- hehee!!! thanx yaar!! happy Smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscottHistorylover

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Continued from last post...

Radhika is stunned looking at the register. But she somehow recuperate herself and looks back to the lady doc.

"Maybe my friend never entered her details here, maybe she didn't know about it...she is new here afterall."

Lady doc smiled, "Radhika, maybe you are right, but tell me how can we be wrong or atleast ask the security...how can he be wrong?"

Radhika suddenly recalls that the security guard has seen her with Charu more than 100 times. "Oh yes, he did see us together, he can say about her."

Doc: "Lets go then."

Security guard scratched his head, crooked his eyebrows but never recalled anyone with Radhika.

Radhika shouts in anger and pounces on the guard holding his collar, "You swine! You saw me more than 1000 times with my friend and now you say you didn't! I'll kill you."

Other doctors also came out hearing this brouhaha. They rescued the guard from Radhika's rage.

Doc: "Now listen Radhika, enough is enough! You can't fool us all. We never saw any friend of yours here in this quarter. Make sure you apologise to the guard."

R:"Apologise my foot! Listen to me you ****, I'll kill you all if I don't get my friend back."

Another doctor came up, "This is incorrigible! Radhika I warn you not to make any more problems, you already created a lot of problem..."

The lady doc suddenly stopped that another doctor , "Shut up will you! I don't want any quarrels here, you understand Prasant! Now go back to your rooms, let me handle this."

Radhika looks at Dr. Prasant as if she found something to know which the lady doc never wanted to say her. The lady doctor looks back at Radhika, "Now listen to me very carefully, do you have any other proofs of your friend who you claim to be here?"

Radhika, now bit calm, thinks again, "yes her luggage is in my room."

Doc: "Lets check it."

Continued on next post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Historyloverswethasyam08Charu21Amor.

bengalscott Groupbie
bengalscott
bengalscott

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Now I am thinking whom to give the lady doc role?

You decide. Jhum or HistoryLover? Who will suit the character better?

She will play a small but a nice part in this story. So c'mon let me know!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Historyloverswethasyam08Radhikerani

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
very nice and interesting part scott...loved it

lady doc part...ummm...jhum will suit better...actually i cant talk so formally to radhiLOL...she is my buddyWink..so i think jhum will be better choice 4 the roleTongue
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i think peihu will be best for this...or polly will be great for that..because both of them are very serious
Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Good !Clap
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
nice part 
radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
charu r u a ghost? Or am obsd w8 u dat i always 'imagne' u?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index