A new member with a new story for all - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Thread Update:

You all might remember that I promised a story "RockStar" starring Rushi and Aashika. But right now I am shelving the story due to the lack of mindset I need to write the story. The story plot was dark and I, right now don't like to write another one similar to "Paradise Lost".

Instead of 'RockStar', I am willing to write another story which is kind of mushy and romantic. It's about 2 lovers who are in love but still trying to define their relationship.

The story title is "Hero" and please help me to select the cast. I need two young leads with some other characters with one main support male character (Sooraj Thapar is my initial choice for the support male character, but if you have better input, then please feel free to respond).

The story will begin shortly after "Paradise Lost" reaches its climax, which is very soon.

Thanks to all.
Edited by bengalscott - 12 years ago
Don't Mind But Is Meghan Yadav Suiting Your Mind ??????????
Originally posted by Radhikarani123

Don't Mind But Is Meghan Yadav Suiting Your Mind ??????????

Meghan Yadav! Ah, I heard this name after a long period. Hmm good suggestion. Definitely in my wishlist...more suggestions please.
u said u will take rushiraj pawar and ashika bhatia for lead..where are they???and for others you can take sidharth dhanda urf our digvijay..😳
Originally posted by jhum_86

u said u will take rushiraj pawar and ashika bhatia for lead..where are they???and for others you can take sidharth dhanda urf our digvijay..😳

You might have missed my post. I actually shelved the project 'RockStar'. Will think of that later.
okk then please take digvijay urf sidharth dhanda as he is the heartthrob of cgm forum and we want him as lead role in any project ..he will be perfect for the title hero...and about young girl...hmm there are some options like kritika sharma urf radha of jai shri krisna..., avika gor urf anandi of balika vadhu , or prachi deshmukh as young tani from tere liye...
Paradise Lost chapter Eclipse starting tonight. So get ready for the another roller-coaster ride!

And here is the first-look of "Hero"...check and respond critically! 😃

Till then enjoy Paradise Lost...and yes don't forget to decide the cast for me.
Plz update soon..waitin for it
Chapter 10: Eclipse

"Damn rain! Why on earth these rain comes?" mutters Radhika. It has been raining since evening and Radhika, unable to go out of the quarters, just waiting for a pause of downpour. She's just going through her mobile phone gallery just to spend time.

She knows that this is the right time to inform Dhanraj about the whole events that might happen to Dr. Bharti. But is God listening? The rain has increased by time and now at 7 pm in the evening, the rain seems to have increased its power. Radhika still browsing her gallery with frustration.

All of a sudden a photo in her mobile takes her attention. It is a photo of her with another girl. But to her utter disbelief and shock, the girl is the lady who comes in Radhika's dreams. She looks at the photo carefully and gathers her belief that it is indeed the same girl. "So I am with Dr. Bharti? Why can't I recall her?" asks Radhika herself.

She goes searching her gallery and finds more photos of the girl. She can't believe what she's seeing at. She quickly goes to the image details and finds out that the photo's date is 26th October 2008. "2008? I met Dr. Bharti in 2008? Why the hell I can't remember?" Radhika now extremely confused about  the whole scenario.

She now decides to go to the institute despite heavy rain. She goes to the ICPMF and meets Dhanraj in his room.

D:"Hey Radhika, what happen? You are drenched! Any problem?"

R:"Look at these photos Raj, these photos...I seen this lady twice in my dreams. The interaction we had in my dreams made me believe that she is Dr. Bharti...look at it."

Dhanraj looks at Radhika with some doubt and then looks on to the image. After a moment of observation, he returns the mobile to her.

D:"She's not Dr. Bharti. She's somebody else. Maybe any friend of yours."

R:"What? How it can be? And if she's not Bharti then why on earth I saw her in my dreams? She was bleeding, hurt and had torn clothes...she said that I know the truth...I mea..."

Dhanraj grabs Radhika's shoulder, "Radhika, relax, cool. Why are you getting hysteric? Look, she's not Dr. Bharti, I am sure about it. As per your friend Charu is concerned, I am looking into it. Now it'll be better that you go back to your quarters and change your clothes. Otherwise you'll fall sick. Go...go."

Radhika, with disbelief and doubt in her eyes, leaves the room. She slowly walks towards the exit of ICPMF.

Dhanraj, staring at Radhika's exit with frustration, sits down on his bed. He thinks of something when suddenly he feels somebody is in his room. He looks up and sees Suhel Seth standing.

S:"Now tell me, how much more time you need?"

D:"Listen Dr. Seth..."

Seth shouts, "Enough...of your pranks in the name of treatment. You have 24 hours to make yourself in some position, or you're gone. 24 hours!"

D:"I need 2 days more."

S:"Okay...2 days, 48 hours...count every second...best of luck."

Seth goes out of the room as Dhanraj stands keeping his hands on his waist solving for answers.

Continued in next post...