Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bengalscott thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 4: First Contact

Radhika has a habit of afternoon nap. She goes back to her quarters and thinks how to begin with the case. It's not the first time for her, she did quite a lot case studies at Georgia. But her senses not working properly, a feeling of weirdness is clutching her after she got the case. She opens the file once again. "Now where did I see this face? It's so familiar," but hardly can she recall. Her memory power has loosened a bit. It was due to an accident she had 2-3 years back during a tour. "Where the hell the place was that accident happened?" she thinks again, "some where..." she leaves trying and again looked at the file.

It is raining hard. These hilly areas are notorious for water-clogging at the plains. But the institute is situated on a hill area so water clogging is not a problem, at least here. She walks to the window. A chilly wind just shivered her. She enjoyed it. She extended her arm out of the window as rain drops fall on her hands. A heavenly feeling! She was smiling and started laughing like a baby. "Its so wonderful." she says.

"Is it so?" A sudden voice from Radhika's back. She got extremely startled. She turned back and saw a lady in her 20s sitting on the chair in her room. Radhika surprised to see that lady and bit feared too. "Who are you?" asks Radhika in a fearful voice.

The lady stands up. She's all muddy and her clothes are torn out, as such a huge toil-moil happened on her. She is injured too. "You know me", a husky voice from the lady.

R: "Do I? But I can't remember you."

L: "Yeah, its so normal for you. But do you know what the protocol is all about?"

R: "What? What protocol? How did you enter my room?"

L: "A truth which is stranger than fiction, is a case, isn't it so?"

R: "I'll call the security, who the hell are you?" she shouts.

L: "Me, I am someone whom you want to know, I am the truth."

The lady comes closer to Radhika. Radhika, now extremely feared looking for something to stop the lady. But the lady, to the horror of Radhika, went to the window and climbed on to it. She turned back to Radhika and smiled. The smile was dry and so frightening. Suddenly the lady jumped through the window.

Radhika screamed in horror as she suddenly woke up on her bed. She is in all sweat now and looking throughout the room. She saw her watch. Its 4.30pm now. She recalls "I entered my room at 3pm. Was it a dream?"

Radhika leaves her bed. She comes close to the window. The window has iron grills on it. But she saw the window has no grills and the lady jumped out of it. Radhika drinks water from the bottle and says herself, "Oh its a dream anyways..so frightening" and looks at the file which is open.

Continued in next post.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 gng dear 
keep writting 

@aru
mujhe kya hua hai 

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
are tune suicide kia hai is story mein..thik se pad
Amor. thumbnail
ufff mujhe laga tu sachi ki baat kar rahi hai n radhi bhi boli my mood off so pucha 
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bengal ek advnce sggstn- pls ek romance scene dal dena aftr lv thngs hapns. I knw it quite far bt stls.
Me sittng in hospital lawn thnkn smethng. Cold air blows. Sddnly sm1 put a blanket on me frm bck
I shckd turn bck n found D
i shockd n ask - you?
D smile
i smile
hum dono smile n bck ground me music
tose naina lage mile zindagi
tose man jo laga mile roshni
D's eyes
my eyes
etc etc.
Jaisa filmon me hota h
ho jayega hubahuEdited by radhikarani - 12 years ago
bengalscott thumbnail
@Radhika  wah kya baat hain...hello yeh story hain koi film nahi hain ke blanket dalun... 😆
bengalscott thumbnail
Continues from the last post...

Radhika goes to the bathroom to get fresh. She was about to wash her face when a knock on the door came up. She comes out of the bathroom and opens the door to find to her astonishment that its Charu.

"Holy God! Charu, I can't believe it." Radhika screamed with joy.

Charu comes in with a smile and put her luggage on the floor.

C:"Yeah, even I didn't believe that I am coming here until I boarded the flight."

R: "You coming from Delhi?"

C:"Yes, met my maternal uncle there and took a bus from there."

R:"Your mama in Delhi? I never knew anything about it."

Charu was unpacking her bags. She looked at Radhika, "throw your brains out of your head Radhi, you know it very well that I have a mama in Delhi."

Radhika, just thinking for a second, "yeah, maybe..."

C: "Forget it janeman...how are you?"

R (smiled):" Good, just studying a case."

C:"Is it good? I mean is it criminally good?" Charu smiled.

Radhika laughed at her joke. But somehow she never wanted her to inform about the case. She switched the topic.

R:"How long you did get your vacation?"

C:"2 months. My Masters degree results will be out after 2 months. So I just want to sit back and relax."

R:"You can stay here, Charu...I was feeling so lonely."

Charu looked at her for a while. She sat on the bed and said, "I'll stay but sign the bond that you'll not apply those psychos on me!" laughed Charu.

R:"No I won't. Word of honour!" laughed Radhika, "Oh yes, just feel free here. I have to go to the institute. Fresh up. We'll have dinner together."

Radhika leaves the room. She took the file with her and goes to the institute.

"Sir?"
Dr. Seth looks up and see Radhika standing.

S: "Oh Ra...er..Dr. Sharma," he looks at his watch, "right on time Sharma. We'll enjoy working together, if you are punctual like this."

R: "But sir, you didn't mention any time to meet."

S:"Is that so? Ah, forgive this old man dear lady. Sometimes my mind gets elsewhere. But its a coincidence or maybe a telepathy." laughs Seth.

Radhika laughs at Seth's comment. "He's such a wonderful person", she thinks. They both goes out of the room and leads towards the examination room.

"Did you read the file, Sharma?" asks Seth while walking.

R:"I am sorry sir, I was bit tired, so I slept. But I did look into the primary information I need."

S:"Well that will do, rest will depend on your experience."

Radhika comes in front of the door of the examination room.

S:"Good luck Dr. Sharma, now the ball is in your court."

Radhika smiles but her heart is racing fast. Why is it so?

Continued... The next chapter: Evaluation
Amor. thumbnail
nice part
continue soon
pallo2504 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story is mindblowing just luved it update soon cant wait
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail