Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ilunavya

I like this though "However both their parents will reject his plea stating that they are yet to complete their education."

Atleast the parents like us want them to complete their education.  I wonder how Navya will tell her dad about Anant after promising to end it all.

😆😆😆
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Urmi.  I am sure that spoilers are true coz they have never failed us yet.  I think what will happen today.  They meet in the canteen, read each other letters, he proposes to her, she says no, he being ziddi manofies her and she says ok give me a day, goes home talks to Renu and then says yes.  Yeah I knwo I am repeating the spoilers so as to convince myself.😉.  Telly Chakkar always tells 1/2 the stuff. 

I agree Isha..this article aalways create te suspense..thanks for the reiteration of the spoiler dear...it made fee lbetter again...and yes we will get convinced in a day or two as if..just waitign for the sceen where Navya says yes...i would be all happy and dancing...
anyacrazy thumbnail
thanx god 4 the spoilers otherwise i would have gone crazy by now after reading dis article...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hmmm...seems initial reaction is no...then anant will convince her to manao her parents...to which she will say yes...both will talk to parents who will deny for obvious reasons...so AnYa will still be not getting happy days...

CVs will now stretch this track to their heart's content 😒

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

hmmm...seems initial reaction is no...then anant will convince her to manao her parents...to which she will say yes...both will talk to parents who will deny for obvious reasons...so AnYa will still be not getting happy days...

CVs will now stretch this track to their heart's content 😒

I agree Shilpa and since the TRP's have moved from 15 to 12 we may see more of the rona dhona stuff
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Shilpa and since the TRP's have moved from 15 to 12 we may see more of the rona dhona stuff

rishta wahi...formula wahi...phangurls ki dreams gayi😆😆
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS...I would have had a heart attck if not for spoilers reading this!!
f.s.m thumbnail
what would be your reaction if there was no spoilers ????😆😆😆
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar hum die hard ANYA fans ke liye SPOILER ke bina tho serial enjoy nahin karenge...!!!

Agree they can wait till they finish education - important ofcourse... sagai kar do yaar... At least LOONY CLAN were planning to get Anant engaged anyway - surely that is no excuse for them!

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing...dese spoilers r such a big relief 😊