India-Forums

CW Channel
CW Channel

Ringer - Anyone watching it?? (Page 8)

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Sarah Mitchel Geller was my favorite actress frm ''Buffy ''.Now its her another Hit show.I'm loving the whole concept.

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

OH no I still had hope that Gemma would return alive. Alas that was not to be . Now how is that going to play for poor Henry is going to be interesting.

Melz did you watch the episode...maybe not because you were totally love stuck like brig with all those white rose petals and the atmosphere. Although I do not care much for Andrew and Brig  I could not stop from routing for them to celebrate their anniversary and new beginnings. Its so sad that the celebration ended up becoming nightmare with Gemma's death.

Wyoming somehow we come back to this place 'poor agent machado..i would have been tired to think if I had to go back and forth. I kind of figured who matador was the other officer working with him'the total shock look he got when machado told him that

Henry - he looked so weird . He is supposed to be one of the leads but all i see him is in cameo roles . I see more of Juliet than him

Juliet 'where is this track heading? She says Mr Carpenter forced which we all know is not the case. This track seems to be similar to the 90210 naomi track.  Did she cry wolf or was there more to Mr C ???

When last week ended I was  left trying to understand how did Charlie know so quickly that Brig was onto him. This week revealed the cops brain was the reason on that. I just wished he gave Brig one more chance before killing Gemma. Also why did he tell Gemma that shiv was alive. Somewhere I was thinking that Gemma escaping will help to put the puzzles in place but no ..So what sense did that mean was it just to give us viewers 2 more mins of hope for Gemma's escape. What was he thinking if he killed Gemma he was sure to get no money forget double from Shiv.

Real Shiv: Now she still has Tyler thanks to the pregnancy. She sure gets so lucky unlike Brig. The medicine cabinet so some reason I thought she would have injured her left eye but guess that scene was too quick . The make up for the eye injury  seems to change. One day its seems like a wound  and the next it looks nothing and then again we find it too much.

We have finished the first run of the show and the main question still glare out. What is really Shiv really up to. Can't wait for Jan 10 to see what Brig finds out from that French address and what happens with Shiv now back in NY.

Edited by priya.nair - 01 December 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nadii-

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Priya di true, sad Gemma died.. I wanted her to return, specially cuz she got to know Siobhan's truth..

A lot happend.
Shiv is totally crazy with that eye scene..

Anyone watched the promo for jan episodes. What happends to Brid?? She is totally changedConfused
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I do not think its brig i feel its Shiv . Was that henry she slapped ????

Anyways for those who like me are curious to know what happens next here is the link to the spoilers

Exclusive: Ringer Bosses on What's Ahead Following the Shocking Fall Finale

Go to top