CW Channel
CW Channel

Ringer - Anyone watching it?? (Page 5)

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^Its very obvious every character  has a dark side but I doubt Andrew is any murder. He may have anger issue cause the kid too seems to be scared of her dad but nothing is worse than betrayal which Siabhan/Henry did toward their beloved one tho its something fishy with Gemma characterStern Smile

Andrew was no murderer or even evil I just think he was possesive about his wife . The types that if i don;t get you then no one will...so thats probably why shiv was shaken up.

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I just got to know that in the next episode Gemma will tell bridget to keep her secret she needs to do something for her. in return..what is that going to be ????
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

OMG Now I think the officer will also get to know the truth.

next episode
DECISIONS, DECISIONS - Gemma (Tara Summers) asks Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar), who is still posing as Siobhan, to do her a favor that could cost Bridget everything. Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) is given some crushing news about his writing career, and Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) has to deal with his tumultuous relationship with his teenage daughter Juliet (Zoey Deutch). Bridget meets a potential new sponsor named Charlie (guest star Billy Miller) at a local Narcotics Anonymous meeting, while Malcolm (Mike Colter) must face his demons when he is put in a position that could jeopardize his sobriety. Nestor Carbonell also stars. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by Shintaro Shimosawa.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I kind of felt bad for Henry, he truly loves Siobhan but then he cheats on his wife. he need to come clean with it, none deserve to be betrayed like that whatever the circumstances led to that. So she had talked about Bridget and he recognized the chain...that was cute. Bridget has fallen for Andrew but how will Andrew react to the truth. Maybe he can for once start to pay attention to his wife and realize why their marriage didn't work out and start fresh with BridgetErmm

No Malcolm - wonder what happens wiht him:(

I never expected Gemma to be the first person to find out about Bridgets secret..and the cliffhanger..geez...i wonder what Gemma expect Bridget to do..something with the money??Ermm

Something for Andrew-Bridget shippers. Made by my friend Shagun so credit to her:

Edited by Aahaana - 06 October 2011 at 9:33am
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
OMG how will she blackmail her??
Bridget should take help from the officer, he can help her.. But noo..
Somewhere I feel maybe Gemma knows the truth already about Bridget and Siobhan...
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I just posted an article on the other post

Ringer Scoop: Bridget's Secret Is Out — But Can She Contain It?

Over there it mentions that Andrew will not know its Bridget so there looks to be a lot of romance for those two in store. Siobhan wanting revenge is due to that little kid Sean but we do not know if we will get that as that part of the show has not been ordered by CW. And Siobhan is going to be back so now this gets more interesting. Bridget is sure going to be confused as people re going ot be seeing her in places she has not been too.

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
OMG cant wait to watch yesterday episode:(

So he will never get to know it was Bridget, I think if he get to know its Bridget he will rather want her than SIobhan.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

OMG...another twist...this is getting better and better but with all of the twist...i think many of the audience will be confused Confused

So Henry killed Gemma ? Or she is wounded badly and someine may save her?? BY accident or not..he didnt call the cops/ambulance and how could he do it..he may not love her anymore..but she is the other of his kidsAngry...I guess Bridget will feel guilty for letting him  know how Gemma knows about his affair. 

Andrew is way too naive with his daughterConfused  He has no control over her but at least they are back on right track now. Its so obvious Andrew will be out on the dark for some time before he get to know the truth, by the time Briget and Andrew fall for each other, Siobhan will turn upSleepy 

Poor Malcolm:(

Go to top