Awww Abhay... (Page 8)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Chakku
i m not interested in Kabisha as i never liked Misha Tongue...and like Pinky said once - Misha is as good as furniture Tongue ROFL
anyways the best part was ofcourse Alina dance...man she dances so good, i loved it! ClapBig smile...Jeh bhi...dono bhai-behen mast dancers hai LOL...but unfortunately Pia cant dance Ermm...she spoiled the dance Tongue
now i m looking forward to Abhina dance Day Dreaming
and i cant believe mera lost lost dream pura ho sakta hai to see my fav Abhay and Kabir together Dancing...and now Alina is in the same list too LOL...what can b better than to see my 3 best characters together under one frame Big smile yipeee
ROFLROFLROFL I expected this answer from youROFL 
Alinna ki deewani is here. LOL yes, she danced well and was sensuous and Jeh was good as well minus his sweating shirt LOL...

I like MishKa and I want them together, but please don't give so much screenspace to Panchhi...

I am not looking forward to ABhinna dance but yes Abhiya danceDay Dreaming Both of them are bad dancers but together they are hawt and sizzling and their chemistry is undeniableDay Dreaming

i wish you get more scenes of Abhay-Alinna-KabirLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozen.KEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

thank u so much 4 such a wonderful post dearHug...

LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

Thanks a lot AyshaHug
Your replies are always very encouraging and cuteEmbarrassed
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by lost_in_love

thx fr the link chakkuEmbarrassedi just watchd it...ya abhay shud wear tht shirt nw atleast fr pias sake..bt nt in the college...somewhere else where .theres no one else except abhixa...mayb in the pias bedroom...Winkit will b excitng...wht say?EmbarrassedWink
ROFLbesharam...

Oh yeah he should wear it for Piya and for himselfEmbarrassed
I want him to take Piya out on a dateBig smile
auu...chakku u calld me besharam?...ShockedLOLpar maine aisa kiya kaha?...Shockedi said tht i wnt abhay to visit pias room wearing tht shirt...so we cud get some romantic abhiya moments bt nthng more than that...and u thot...chakku it seems ur imagination reachd too far...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

auu...chakku u calld me besharam?...ShockedLOLpar maine aisa kiya kaha?...Shockedi said tht i wnt abhay to visit pias room wearing tht shirt...so we cud get some romantic abhiya moments bt nthng more than that...and u thot...chakku it seems ur imagination reachd too far...LOLWink
LOL that is because I am the biggest besharam in Abhiya's caseROFLROFLROFL

Paint.It.BlacK.

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
You know you 3-4 writers are jaan of this forum nd u r one of them . i always come here for poco ,hema,jazz,sadaf nd you . (sorry if i missed some one name)

Truly i love the first five minutes ,when his puppy cute face melted my heart nd his gestures are always adorable.

birdie is ready to fly away...
nd Piya always manage to bring happiness in his life..she is sunshine ,a ray of love n light in his life . Well jay is overreacting . nd again abhay was so restless watching her in jay's arms .

Befikre

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Chakku - My god after reading your post dil garden garden ho gaya!

Bloody fantastic! as we brits say!

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

You know you 3-4 writers are jaan of this forum nd u r one of them . i always come here for poco ,hema,jazz,sadaf nd you . (sorry if i missed some one name)

Truly i love the first five minutes ,when his puppy cute face melted my heart nd his gestures are always adorable.

birdie is ready to fly away...
nd Piya always manage to bring happiness in his life..she is sunshine ,a ray of love n light in his life . Well jay is overreacting . nd again abhay was so restless watching her in jay's arms .

Oh thank you so muchHug
Yes first five minutes of the epi were great and we got to see amazing Abhiya sceneEmbarrassed They are too cute together and today Abhay was acting just like a cute innocent boyLOL
Piya is his life and both of them are just perfectEmbarrassed

janu1610

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index