Awww Abhay... (Page 4)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beb0

Chakku totally agree wid u dearHug just watch the epi
abhiaya's scene was less den 0.362607 sec yarCry i mean why CV's r not giving screespace to abhiya n concentrating on dat panchi why
n panchi is despo yar i cant belive herDead

i feel so bad when abhay say that i know tumhari majboori hai but kiya karun i cant see in sumone else arms
Broken Heart
Thanks BeboHug

LOL I told you and Neetz na ki Abhiya scene will be for 0.34522 seconds??ROFLROFLROFL Khair never mind, ABhiya donot require screenspace to show their magic, they are the best and can glow without much screenspace alsoWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleImmortal

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

[QUOTE=Super Kool

Jeh...relax...and please remember that the girl whom you are if i may say so "dating" is also somebody's sister...so chill...
The least we expect from him, the better it isLOL

So true...he is totally messed up...

[/QUOTE]

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessark

Hey dear. Awesome post. First of all, hats off to u creating a beautiful post. I was like shocked when abhay said he never got gifts. Piya is so sweet and caring no wonder abhiya are made for each other. Abt panchi, no comments. College is boring these days. Sep is sure flowing these days not to mention my b'day at 27. I daydream abt abhiya when at college.
Thanks a lot dearBig smile
Yeah me too felt bad for him when he said that he hasn't got any gifts in his lifetimeBroken Heart But don't worry, now Piya is here, so she will overflow him with giftsLOL

Me too daydream about them onlyDay Dreaming BTW happy birthday in advanceLOL yayyee ur b'day is coming, yipeeeParty
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Chaks, I agree with you on the date partDay Dreaming
And yep, for Abhay, the gift matters as a gesture, not what the gift is and whether he likes it or not. I've also started taking on to it kindly now. In any case, love isn't such a shallow emotion which would depend on clothesEmbarrassed
@Sense: Haan, so from Abhay's perspective it makes sense but Pia doesn't know na? Why does she feel she needs to fake it with Jeh?
Anyway, I'm not thinking on these lines anymore. I'm more interested in my AbhIya anywayDay Dreaming
Oh god, agar asli mein date hui na, then I will be on cloud nineDay Dreaming I want a date like that promo where Abhay bit PiyaBlushing It was so hawt and romantic specially the settings and the background...Day Dreaming

@Sense...Yeah on Piya's part it is illogical but then maybe she fears being bombarded with questions (as I always sayROFL)
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
chakkuHug
ISH!!!! amazing amazing scene of abhiya re, even in that scene one cannot help but feel their pain. it really touched my heart when piya and abhay had convo in silenceEmbarrassed

abhay what can i say, it's like his pain is mine when they give us this kind of powerful scene, AW! no one gifted him anything for this 200 years and when piya did to him that gift is worthy more then his all power, his all richness and more then anything. money can buy stuff but not a gift that comes from one's heart and someone who loves you.

abhiya that is why they are soulmateApprovethey have mature understanding and love beyond anything.

Befikre

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Today's episode means only 1st few minutes Abhiya's scene to me.Day Dreaming Their conversation to each other was so heart touching.specially Abhay, when pia asked him did not anyone give him any gift ever? Abhay's precious smiling answer,no... how sweet...  And i also agree with u at least one time he will surely wear this red shirt for his mistress Pia.
I  am just waiting for when jeh's real form will reveal in front Pia & everyone.
This birdie never be changed within her's lifetime.Angry
Nice post Chakku.Hug       

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebird-pahal

Hey! I'm here..after a long long week :) so much busy now days :( but nvr missed PKYEK :x loved it yaar <3 AbhIya re-union + KbIsha + Vivi (not Abhay) in red hot half open shirt :-* wow!!! treat pe treatDancing

BDW! dear gr8 post..no extra words 4m my side..u r bstClapClap
Awww Abhay! Day Dreaming

U know, i nvr want tht Abhay look lik Pia's dream of last epi..b/c..not suitable 4 Abhay yaar :-/
But i want he wear tht shirt under his black blazer..i thnk, its intrestng clothng combination Tongue
BDW! its jst my view Smile
Thanks a lot Pahal and girl lemme tell you, I have watched all your VMs and they are amazing. I have downloaded all and I just love that Phir Mohabbat and teri Meri onesDay Dreaming next time please please please make a VM on my song choice, you are my favourite VM makerEmbarrassed

Yeah the red shirt was so un-Abhay but I guess at this point of time it is the love and gesture of Piya that matters and not the colour or quality of the shirt, right? Waise I would love to see him wearing the shirt only for Piya on a dateBlushing

FlawSomeME

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Chakku...i remember once i told dat panchi can never change...LOLbut kissine viswaas nehi kiya...LOL and result dekho sabke samne hain...ROFL Two days back she was crying 4 neel and dreaming abt danishTongue and now going on a blind date...just dat a person send her a pizza with noteROFL

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index