Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Awww Abhay... (Page 10)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by carisma2

Chakku - My god after reading your post dil garden garden ho gaya!

Bloody fantastic! as we brits say!
Thanks a lot Cari.
Tumhara comment padhke mera dil bhi garden garden ho gayaTongue
I still don't want him to wear that shirt though LOL
And i want him to give Pia a long dress! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Chaku Kya post banaya re. Abhiya are darling.

Jeh needs to visit an optometrist ASAP.

Panchi no comments.

Befikre

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Aww..Abhay...
me too..i won't mind Abhay wearing that shirt..Anything for Abhay..his smile aww...
Nobody gifted him anything in his past 200 years...he is so sweet..caring..handsome...Unhappy
Love u Piya.Hug..ur Abhay's life..u made Abhay smile...
Abhiya are amazing...
And about Jeh..
That fight was useless...Everyone can see that Alina was dancing not Kabir...Ouch
Panchi..haw...BLIND DATE..
i don't know..what to say.ROFL..LOL
Awesome post!!Clap

Befikre

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Nice post chakku. 

Abhiya were so cute. They say when someone gives you a gift, you see the intentions of that person That's what Abhay saw in Pia's gift. Yes the color was loud. He could always wear it under a black blazer. 

That gift was given to him with so much love.  I wish he had hugged her. Felt bad for Abhay that no one has ever gifted him anything. Loved Pia for this gesture of her's. Their mind dialogue was to good. Felt bad for both of their helplessness.  

About Panchi don't ask I would rather see Misha. At least she makes us laugh. Kabir and Misha are awesome together. Their dancing scene was so funny. 

Misha dialogue to Jeh why are you behaving like an old chimpanzee.ROFL 

Befikre

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by sweetsukku

I 'm sorry,I dont want to argue dear. But it seems like he did it with his foot. Closly follow the video. U can see a grreen banner and few ballons nearhim, also check when  misha corrected the plug . Thats the same place where Abhay was standing.same green banner.

I'm sorry if I'm confussing.
LOL we are not arguing ,are we?LOL 
Actually Jeh thought that it was Abhay but it wasn't him actually. He was just standing there and his character is not like thatLOL I hope I am right...
chakku m also sure tht abhay pulled the plug..and dear its nothng to do wth his character...we all know tht abhay has got a big heart and he wont do anythng so silly...but  then even if he had pulled tht plug..whch i think he did..is nothng wrong...how can abhay  bear his love..life..sweetheart..in someone else's arm...i mean cmon dear everythng is fare in love and war...and m glad he did that...Embarrassed

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Chakz amazing post! Clap Clap For whatever it is worth I loved Abhiya scene the most today -- Reason -- I saw them moving beyond how they love each other and their eyelocks and all the repetition of romance that the mostly CV's show.

The first scene of the episode today for me was a complete BF-GF relation in its truest sense. And yes I had condemned Pia on her choice of shirt for Abhay but now I really dont care if Abhay wears it because then it will not only make Pia happy but make Abhay happy as well. 200 years he has had no one and if today Pia is making that effort - then why not!?

Jeh and Pia dance was good -- but I think Jeh was dancing more for Abhay. I understand why Pia couldnt take her eyes off Abhay but Jeh was also constantly looking at Abhay! But Abhay set Jeh straight -- Jeh is being paranoid and frustrated but then we cant blame him now can we!?

The mind talk that Abhiya had was again superb. Abhay's one line "I understand you Piya, but I cannot see you in some other person's arms " was just enough to make me fall for him all over again. 

Rest of the episode was good - Mishka were cute but hilarious! Jeh's fight with Kabir was uncalled for but then werewolves do have an anger problem and I guess with Jeh its over. Strangely I liked Danish today - I am so glad he is actually putting in efforts for Panchi. As for Panchi - she has lost it -- I think she loves the feeling of being in love or of guys being in love with her and that is why she goes to meet anybody!

Looking forward for tomorrows episode :)

LOVE :)
Thanks AnupamaEmbarrassed
Yes Abhiya relationship finally moved and I am loving it. Those monotonous eye-locks were being repeated and the story wasn't moving and nor was their relationship progressing. I am really happy seeing their relationship progress and their care for each other.

I kinda agree on the fact that WW are aggressive but then, there is something called as RATIONALITY. I am confused seeing Jeh because he just bumped into Kabir after seeing him dancing with his sisConfused Wasn't he dancing with Misha's sis as well?

Ummm I love Dan but Panchhi's continuous despo acts are annoying meSleepy
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

LOL LOL LOL

Kabir is obsessed with the red jacket just like Abhay is obsessed with his black and Jeh is obsessed with his blue shirt (I have noticed - he wears this the max no of times) ROFL ROFL

@Chakz : really tolerate Abhina!? Shocked I cant wait to see them 
Actually I am so fed up watching Abhay with other girls more than Piya, ki mujhe ab Abhiya endangered creatures lagte hain and Abhay with other girls zyada dikhte hainLOL

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi IF-Dazzler
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
amazing post chakku ..Clap 
loved  d backstage scene ..Tongue best scene in d epi..
& whoever pulled d plug gd he did it  LOL

jeh simply started d fight .. its nt thakurs fault ..

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index