Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont talk about panchi yaar. Adhe se jyada episode uspe jayar hua. Abhay was so cute when he took the gift from piya and when piya asked if nobody ever gift him anything he said no. He didn't complain to piya that he cant wear that shirt etc etc. He sweetly took it and said u are my life.😍
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

thx fr the link chakku😳i just watchd it...ya abhay shud wear tht shirt nw atleast fr pias sake..bt nt in the college...somewhere else where .theres no one else except abhixa...mayb in the pias bedroom...😉it will b excitng...wht say?😳😉

🤣 besharam...

Oh yeah he should wear it for Piya and for himself😳
I want him to take Piya out on a date😃
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Dont talk about panchi yaar. Adhe se jyada episode uspe jayar hua. Abhay was so cute when he took the gift from piya and when piya asked if nobody ever gift him anything he said no. He didn't complain to piya that he cant wear that shirt etc etc. He sweetly took it and said u are my life.😍

Panchhi ne jo thodi bahut respect wapis paayi thi woh bhi kho di🤢 She should seriously get phurrr in the accident🤢

Abahy was so cute and innocent na😍 Hayee bechara, isko first gift mila Piya se..awww😛
Chakku
i m not interested in Kabisha as i never liked Misha 😛...and like Pinky said once - Misha is as good as furniture 😛 🤣
anyways the best part was ofcourse Alina dance...man she dances so good, i loved it! 👏😃...Jeh bhi...dono bhai-behen mast dancers hai 😆...but unfortunately Pia cant dance 🤔...she spoiled the dance 😛
now i m looking forward to Abhina dance 😍
and i cant believe mera lost lost dream pura ho sakta hai to see my fav Abhay and Kabir together ...and now Alina is in the same list too 😆...what can b better than to see my 3 best characters together under one frame 😃 yipeee
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much 4 such a wonderful post dear🤗...

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Chakku

i m not interested in Kabisha as i never liked Misha 😛...and like Pinky said once - Misha is as good as furniture 😛 🤣
anyways the best part was ofcourse Alina dance...man she dances so good, i loved it! 👏😃...Jeh bhi...dono bhai-behen mast dancers hai 😆...but unfortunately Pia cant dance 🤔...she spoiled the dance 😛
now i m looking forward to Abhina dance 😍
and i cant believe mera lost lost dream pura ho sakta hai to see my fav Abhay and Kabir together ...and now Alina is in the same list too 😆...what can b better than to see my 3 best characters together under one frame 😃 yipeee

🤣🤣🤣 I expected this answer from you🤣 
Alinna ki deewani is here. LOL yes, she danced well and was sensuous and Jeh was good as well minus his sweating shirt LOL...

I like MishKa and I want them together, but please don't give so much screenspace to Panchhi...

I am not looking forward to ABhinna dance but yes Abhiya dance😍 Both of them are bad dancers but together they are hawt and sizzling and their chemistry is undeniable😍

i wish you get more scenes of Abhay-Alinna-Kabir😆
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

thank u so much 4 such a wonderful post dear🤗...

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Thanks a lot Aysha🤗
Your replies are always very encouraging and cute😳
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

🤣besharam...

Oh yeah he should wear it for Piya and for himself😳
I want him to take Piya out on a date😃

auu...chakku u calld me besharam?...😲😆par maine aisa kiya kaha?...😲i said tht i wnt abhay to visit pias room wearing tht shirt...so we cud get some romantic abhiya moments bt nthng more than that...and u thot...chakku it seems ur imagination reachd too far...😆😉
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

auu...chakku u calld me besharam?...😲😆par maine aisa kiya kaha?...😲i said tht i wnt abhay to visit pias room wearing tht shirt...so we cud get some romantic abhiya moments bt nthng more than that...and u thot...chakku it seems ur imagination reachd too far...😆😉

LOL that is because I am the biggest besharam in Abhiya's case🤣🤣🤣
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know you 3-4 writers are jaan of this forum nd u r one of them . i always come here for poco ,hema,jazz,sadaf nd you . (sorry if i missed some one name)

Truly i love the first five minutes ,when his puppy cute face melted my heart nd his gestures are always adorable.

birdie is ready to fly away...
nd Piya always manage to bring happiness in his life..she is sunshine ,a ray of love n light in his life . Well jay is overreacting . nd again abhay was so restless watching her in jay's arms .