Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Awww Abhay...

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
For people who like watching Panchhi, I must say that the episode was fantastic and amazing. For those who cannot stand her, well you can skip the entire second partLOL

Abhay...awwwHug

Piya - Has no one ever gifted you anything in these two hundred years?

Abhay (with a puppy dog face) - NoDisapprove

That was such a cute dialogue. When Piya presented the gift to Abhay, he immediately opened the box to find a red shirt. Piya cutely chuckles that she has the right to present him something afterall she is his girlfriend. Then she asks if no one has ever gifted Abhay anything. Abhay was looking so cute and innocent when he said NO...Disapprove He actually felt so good after getting that present from Piya. You actually forget for a moment if you want Abhay to wear that shirt or not, if you can stand that glossy colour or not, you just notice that expression of Abhay which he has on his face after receiving the present. IT WAS PRICELESS. I am sure he will wear the shirt for Piya and now I don't mind him wearing the shirt because his sadness and loneliness will atleast be vanished after wearing something presented to him by his beloved.Embarrassed And I loved Piya when she said that she has added some spice to his boring lifeLOL And Abhay Emotional Raichand saying that she is actually his lifeEmbarrassed That is why I love Abhiya so much. Raichands are rich, very rich but the smile that a present from your beloved (it can be anyone, your parents, siblings , friends or lovers) can bring on your face, money can't buy!

And ofcourse how can I forget to mention about their understanding and love for each-other? When Piya saw Abhay staring her and Jeh, she immediately thought that Abhay would be feeling very bad, but Abhay simply said that he knows that it is Piya's helplessness and he understands her. AwwwHug But the most heart-wrenching dialogue from Abhay's side was,"I understand you Piya, but I cannot see you in some other person's arms"Broken Heart Abhay Raichand just makes me speechless everytimeHeart

P.S. Jeh dude, from which angle did you see  Kabir trying on Alinna? Confused That fight was very unnecessary.

P.P.S. Panchhi  have you vowed to never give the audience any chance to love you, darling? You just lost your third fiance and you are going on blind dates? I have heard about MOVING ON in life but seeing FLYING in life for the first timeConfused

Edited by chakku - 15 September 2011 at 10:07am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiranishahAmulya1591918Nikky_Rockspkyekrockabhiya1chinnigaMaha Nsexy daveskamanikripsyprioty1000Rashiiiiminibsp2007pallavisarkarmsainhjaug.SmokeySilence.Aish_21LittleImmortalScaryAngelReeyanaurmitavijayata123prerna26shafaq_abhiya--Flora--LuvAbhiyaarjuhiRozy77-Sonia-DarlingSarunluvkasu-kavita-Frozen.K--Siva----Signorina--asenaUmIbrahim-rupa-Divya6696readingworms.snitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.xSaiyaaraRatiGanna44sunflower52janu1610--sumana13--Courageous_LeoAyesha066--peehu---Mema-.annihilation.--Anna--iqbalsloverTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rema-MalikasamadesSuper KoolSujal.KashishMaria-capriFlawSomeMELooteri_DulhanSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..ILTHBEBcarisma2ragzz..Jane..-Swetha-MR.KooL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
ReservedTongue

-Edited-

Chaks, I so totally echo your sentiments!! I know we all criticised that shirt a lot and I still don't like it but honestly, it didn't matter at that time! It didn't matter if Pia isn't the best person when it comes to dressing. How can one deny that it was such a sweet gesture? Personally, I wear stuff I don't like if someone gifts it to me this way just for their sake and Abhay might just too and ya, I wouldn't mind it now but I still want it to be exclusively for Pia and not in front of the world. I mean, come on, it is still so un-Abhay.
I think Abhay didn't even notice how horrible the colour was. All he saw was it wasn't black and he immediately understood that Pia is hurt by Jeh's remarks on his behalf and to top it, she couldn't even stop him. Aww!
And I swear, I've never seen Abhay flaunt his genuine smile to anyone but Pia! Of course, his arrogant, signature smirk which makes him so hot is always there but when we talk of a SMILE, only Pia can bring that to his face! And I love how Pia is the first person to gift him something in 200 yearsEmbarrassed

And that silent conversation was my favourite moment as well and of course, Pia was in Jeh's arms but her eyes were always on Abhay! Honestly, I fail to understand how a fake relationship with Jeh is necessary in order to keep her relationship with Abhay under wraps but I guess CVs just had to incorporate this track by hook or by crook so they chose this way. Logic has never been their strong point anyway.
Well, whatever it is, coming back to AbhIya, true, Pia immediately understood that Abhay was upset and Abhay also understood why Pia was doing what she was but kya karein? Dill hai ki maanta nahinTongue

Your P.S. and P.P.S can settle for a 'No Comments'LOL

Edited by PurpleFairy - 15 September 2011 at 10:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--LuvAbhiyaarjuhi-Rema-ragzz.Befikre-Swetha-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Chakku as Always...Tongue(btw i always find u'r post sweet and awsumLOL)

Abhaya scene was just a million dollar one...i really liked d cute backstage scene of demEmbarrassed...and especially abhay taking d shirt and feeling happy and his smile says it all... Hug ab toh shayaad abhay zaroor pehnega dat red shirt...afterall his gf gifted himLOL

Panchi hmm...i really don't know akhir uski problem hain pata nehi kitni baar pyaar mein giregi...ROFL btw Danish is really trying hard 4 getting panchi and too in a romantic way...Tongue i hope panchi-danish ki shaadi jaaldi se ho jaayeLOL

Now d Fight Club SceneLOL really yaar just bcoz kabir danced with his sister he got angry..Shocked dis was truely unexpected reactionLOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 15 September 2011 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre..Bournville..-Swetha-

chinniga Groupbie
chinniga
chinniga

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Chaku no words ...ClapClapClapClap YOU R THE BEST...Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
So very true ABHAY had me when he said nobody has ever gifted him anything in his entire life hence what Pia gave him will be even more valuable to him even i must admit Abhay has already livened up. Jeh and Pia dancing hurt ABHAY a lot but nobody can ever get an understanding LOVER like our ABHAY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinniga

Chaku no words ...Clap YOU R THE BEST...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Thanks a lot dearTongue Really?? No you guys are the bestStar

chinniga

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
kool post chakz...abhay was awesome today...he loves pia...i can't even define the intensity and the magnitude of their love...it is simply awesome...abhay raichand, you are such a dude...you have evry shade in you and we just love it...but, undoubtedly pia brings out the best in abhay...

panchi...ahhh...you are right she is flying on...that too with a speed of a jumbo jet...Ouch

Jeh...relax...and please remember that the girl whom you are if i may say so "dating" is also somebody's sister...so chill...

Edited by Super Kool - 15 September 2011 at 10:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-Befikre

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Abhay will experience everything GF does ..piay is gonna do for abhay . Piya madam how anyone whould gift abhay when u are the first he fall is love after becoming vampire ..( kisi aur ne diya tho abahy kya haal karegaLOLLOL) ...waise abhay saved his izzat today by accepting gift & not wearing LOLLOL

I like piya & jeh dance ..it was fast step & clear , cute & beautiful. Hmm abhay is right ...jeh is getting obsessed & paronoid with abhay .

Waise jeh concern for alina i didn't understand ..he was ready to kill her & today he cant stand alina dance with kabir ...hmm CV some other logic please

Panchi ..well what to say. Neel just died & she is ready to go for blind date . She can go any where without knowing what can lead to all this Dead. Ahh though it look good with danish still if they go little slow & some where i never like more screnespace for panchi

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index