Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Bad Editing-Happy music used at wrong time (Page 2)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Are yaar editor must have dozed off...Sab kuchh editing ka hi fanda hai LOL

Ekta maiya ke darbaar me aaram kam kaam zyaada...Pig
varshaROFLROFLROFLvarsha i cant stop myself for laughingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbonnefilleDabulls23

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I think these ppl are doing their job with one eye closed. I still remember one scene - Sav creating scene in front of Ks house n  a side artist was shown passing in front of Ks house n just turning round to come again!! That was such a turn off for me. It was so unprofessional!!

yup this happened quite a few tyms, I remember watching no. of scenes where 2 or 3 junior artists would stroll around and come and go numerous times at the same place supposedly depicting busy chawl life LOLLOL

Hey PiyuTongue Hope u r fine.
U know wat!! There's a guy with a French beard always omnipresent in every scene. I dunno if u noticed. He is in mandfir, factory, once he was guests at Ks when Archu was getting married with Jaywant n next he was seen in Manav's mandap watching the drama LOLLOL

devashree_hshootingstar27bonnefille

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_10

I think these ppl are doing their job with one eye closed. I still remember one scene - Sav creating scene in front of Ks house n  a side artist was shown passing in front of Ks house n just turning round to come again!! That was such a turn off for me. It was so unprofessional!!

yup this happened quite a few tyms, I remember watching no. of scenes where 2 or 3 junior artists would stroll around and come and go numerous times at the same place supposedly depicting busy chawl life LOLLOL

U know wat!! There's a guy with a French beard always omnipresent in every scene. I dunno if u noticed. He is in mandfir, factory, once he was guests at Ks when Archu was getting married with Jaywant n next he was seen in Manav's mandap watching the drama LOLLOL

really LOLLOLLOL u r quite observant , I generally miss such details but they happen so often in PR that u cant miss them even if u try LOLLOL I guess BT has a bunch of JAs in it's payroll or something.

yea m good hows u and the three musketeers Tongue

devashree_hbonnefilleomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@ Piyu
I'll try to find a caps of the guy to show uLOL
Me fine n musketeers are mast too. I see u r not too thrilled with Shrav come bak. No worry yaar. She wont rob ur MannuWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@OSJ . oh I was never a fan of Choo, though had loads of fun at her expense , remember the infamous & controversial hate club?? Evil Smile was a proud member of that club Wink

devashree_homshreejaanu

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

jaanu how r u?sorry i didnt know about ur accident.yes they always do it.in every ser they do it with extra pplLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The doors of all PR dwellings are perpetually wide open day or night. Are the houses burglar-proof?

devashree_hshootingstar27omshreejaanu

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I don't know whom are you two talking about, but I see this guy in background in almost every freaking scene. Ouch Even if Sushant is not standing in background he makes sure to be standing in back ground. LOL Some times he is DK office attending conference, in market selling vegetable, also was in Dhamesh party and not to forget he was one of coolie in DK construction. LOL This guy is too good in mutlitasking. LOL

One more fun in EK show same people walk in back ground doing left right left no matter it is rainy or sunny or some is dieing or doing hungma. Confused LOL

devashree_homshreejaanu

Go to top