Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU:15/9/11:*J got a solid treatment from G* (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Only thing worth watching today was jaggu's faceSilly when gauri rejected his oily breakfast..Evil SmileApprove...Abb baithey yaad karo woh din jabb tum aisey rudely behave karthey thheyy anandi se...Evil Smile
Anandi classes now have katputhlis too Sleepy and  her students are puppeteersD'oh ..Asha seems interested watching classes but too scared to join,another sequence with her  irritating  guruji tomorrow..SleepySleepy
This is getting sooo  boringPinch,just khana peena,Silly class mein mauj mastii,too  saccharine sweetGeek dadisa but zero storylines -nothing is happening AT All ..Sleepy
Are the story writers on a vacation? ...Stern SmileD'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gudulivasujaandvPicasso9devashree_hintruderfastkhusi_*

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Only thing worth watching today was jaggu's faceSilly when gauri rejected his oily breakfast..Evil SmileApprove...Abb baithey yaad karo woh din jabb tum aisey rudely behave karthey thheyy anandi se...Evil Smile
Anandi classes now have katputhlis too Sleepy and  her students are puppeteersD'oh ..Asha seems interested watching classes but too scared to join,another sequence with her  irritating  guruji tomorrow..SleepySleepy
This is getting sooo  boringPinch,just khana peena,Silly class mein mauj mastii,too  saccharine sweetGeek dadisa but zero storylines -nothing is happening AT All ..Sleepy
Are the story writers on a vacation? ...Stern SmileD'oh
exactly only think worth watching r some gaga fights, yeh show ko kyaa ho gayaa itnaa accha chal rahaa tha i mahine pehle tak
today was such a torture with that katputlis and all, why cant they just end it if they dont know how to proceed further, this oldies track ko kitna lamba kheecha hain aur mujhe toh iskaa ant dikh hii nahin rahaaaAngry
and where is bhairon ,

Edited by intruderfast - 15 September 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandvswethasyam08pjyokhusi_*

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi!

What a drag fest this is getting. Looks like the CVs want to drag the track till the viewers are at wits end. I always doubted their creativity and they just reinforce my doubt with each episode Sleepy...

The famous cry baby gets a taste of his own medicine. I cannot thank G enough for giving it back to J on his face. Marriage to an equally enterprising or should I say more enterprising wife than you are is really not all that rosy as you pictured it right? You anyway lacked maturity or for that matter the prudence to foresee anything beyond yourself and your ego. So its very pleasing to see you get what you really deserve. I would love to see G go ahead in her career and then look back and find J stagnant from where he began. Probably she may then feel he is after all not worth all her time and effort and dump him eventually. I hope A divorces J asap.

It was nice to see Asha interested in the classes. but as per the precap she goes to take advice from her good for nothing guruji Confused. He should attend the classes instead, it may just reform his thoughts...Ouch

CVs pl move the story and if you do not know what to do just take the leap for God's sake...

Edited by andv - 15 September 2011 at 12:30pm

Picasso9vasujadevashree_hpjyoswethasyam08intruderfastkhusi_*

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updat Khusi. I am so glad you had Jagya's De Dana Dan scene to write about. Hope these scenes become more frequent and more impactful. I will be able to tolerate Anandi's 'stuff' if they give us more GAGA De Dana Dan scenes.

Websieandvsreevaskvasujapjyoswethasyam08khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

exactly only think worth watching r some gaga fights, yeh show ko kyaa ho gayaa itnaa accha chal rahaa tha i mahine pehle tak
today was such a torture with that katputlis and all, why cant they just end it if they dont know how to proceed further, this oldies track ko kitna lamba kheecha hain aur mujhe toh iskaa ant dikh hii nahin rahaaaAngry
and where is bhairon ,
mujhe toh lagtha hai yeh  saari draaging delibrate hai colors channel waalon ki, jaise story ko pause pe rakkhaa hai.Sleepy.,especially unki TRP competition chal rahi hai sony walon ke saath naa..soon 8 o clock slot pe sony guys are highly publicising new serial..so next week bhi drag kare and then something major will happen  in BV jab sony waley new serial chaalo karenLOL..
dadisa said  bhairav went to town  shopping for agricultural machinery at cheaper rates as suggested by anandi's compooter  LOL

Edited by pjyo - 15 September 2011 at 12:41pm

vasujaandvswethasyam08intruderfastkhusi_*

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It must be torture to sit through such rubbish episodes ...

i am hating these haveli scenes ... is the story even going anywhere ? ... Imagine how bad the episode must be when the only decent scene is tha gaga one

andvswethasyam08pjyointruderfastkhusi_*

Sahan Senior Member
Sahan
Sahan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Jagat ko Anandi ki yaad kyun aati hai? us din chashma ki wajah se aur aaj food ki wajah se kahi yeh anandi ko yaad karne ka bahana to nahi hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

and where is bhairon ,
mujhe toh lagtha hai yeh  saari draaging delibrate hai colors channel waalon ki, jaise story ko pause pe rakkhaa hai.Sleepy.,especially unki TRP competition chal rahi hai sony walon ke saath naa..soon 8 o clock slot pe sony guys are highly publicising new serial..so next week bhi drag kare and then something major will happen  in BV jab sony waley new serial chaalo karenLOL..
dadisa said  bhairav went to town  shopping for agricultural machinery at cheaper rates as suggested by anandi's compooter  LOL
i think i will watch thats serial on sony whenever it starts, the promos r very good and looks there is something different
bv is getting so irritating , i hope trps neeche jaaye phir hi akal aayegi inko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Go to top