Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mannat ki chabbi

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hello friendsSmile,
I am new to his forum.wanna jus discuss abt  todays  episode.i defiantly feel tht kushi is not going to be caught .the last expression kushi has given its related to be  the mannat ki chabbei  tht is left at kushi long before which was Arnavs tht he left at durga .i hope arnav see tht  chabei is still wid kushi. Smile  
wht say friends let me know ur opinions!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011sharneil92Kamalika..anjaani07.Euphoria.pinky_blueskies--Nargis--SK1991

-Janet- Goldie
-Janet-
-Janet-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi there! Welcome to the forum :-) I know! If it is indeed the mannat ki chaabi that's in her bag, I do really really hope that Arnav sees it! What a waste otherwise :-|

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hello friendsSmile,
I am new to his forum.wanna jus discuss abt  todays  episode.i defiantly feel tht kushi is not going to be caught .the last expression kushi has given its related to be  the mannat ki chabbei  tht is left at kushi long before which was Arnavs tht he left at durga .i hope arnav see tht  chabei is still wid kushi. Smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786pinky_blueskies

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forumSmile
oooh I hope so & I also hope ASR see's it and smiles secretly inside.
Wonder what his done with her payal:L

Raima36sun2011

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
welcome on board :)
this has been under discussion here..
i thought that it was laxmi leaving some leaves after eating away or throwing the necklace..
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Waise hoga tho hamara mannat pura hoga,

zunsarasun2011

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hello friendsSmile,
Yeah I think so tooo. Last time she put it in her bag. today that was the only thing she did not take out from the bag. I really really hope its the key and as soon as she takes it out. ASR comes and sees the key.I hope he also comes to know KKG was accused of being a THIEF and feels really really bad for her. Whatever it may be I DONT WANT EITHER THAT CREEPY SHYAMU OR MAMI HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. Mami should get a final warning from NANI. SHE IS A ROTTON WOMAN.ITS fully justified that NANI  does not like her . I dont like her at all. SHE IS A VERY BAD HUMAN BEING. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hei...welcome to the forum dear...Hug
yep I also think the same thing ya...she won't caught...and wowww nice prediction ya...
mannat ki chabbi...hosak tahe dude...Big smile
.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum! Smile

This is so weird cuz I was going to open a topic saying that it will be the key she found because if I remember correctly that's where she put it last!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index