Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hmm , La is nice ...and Arhi :)

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
La nice ? ?But for how long??

Ah yes Miss Kashyap was nice to our Jalebi girl ,but for how long ?Confused

Ok I know everyone is not perfect , we do make mistakes but this is La LOL. I could tolerate the character more , if she did not have this dumbness qualties about her . That just makes the character into a comedy clown. The cv's can make a good job , if they showed La grey shaded , with good qualties ,as well as bad. Who knows it could be start of a new friendship between Khushi and La . But the major obstacle is of course Arnav Singh Raizada.

Also by judging todays Arhi scene , Khushi did not :
a) Run away from Arnav
B) Did not name call him

Nevertheless when La , came up to Arnav to wipe the mark, you could see the awkardness between Arhi. Also from Khushi ,I sensed a little bit of jealously.
Because when Khushi turned around , there was no cold stare (Arnav looking back) But a calmful Arnav Smile

I loved the Arhi moment , because for the first time , I think there was a sense of awkardness between them ,

Final note , I loved how Arnav/Barun had few buttons open to show his wounds . Loved it!Day Dreaming

Edited by priya_luna - 15 September 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19pinky_blueskiesnaz17555

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index