I hope the servant doesn't fall for Ganga

ZooniIndian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope the new servant dude doesn't fall for Ganga.  If he falls in love with a girl like Ganga, then he is an idiot.  Love is a very pure feeling.  Only clean hearted people fall in love and that too only with those who are equally truthful as them. 

Ganga is an ignorent, selfish, cruel and proud girl.  The fact that she comes from a poor family, she should have sympathized with the servant, instead she treated him so cruely.  She doesn't deserve him.

Zooni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Not Possible dear...i think it would be Ganga who can fall for him...bechara bhola bhala servant vo kya patayegaa Ganga ko🤣
ZooniIndian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Not Possible dear...i think it would be Ganga who can fall for him...bechara bhola bhala servant vo kya patayegaa Ganga ko🤣

Thats hillarious!!!! I hope Ganga falls for him and he rejects her..
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lets seee:P i hope he doesnt, pir ganga ko pata chalega:P hehehe who knows mayb he falls for amma heheheheh HAHAHHAHA:P just kidding
jahbless thumbnail
I have been watching MKAP and i think Ganga will fall for the servant and he will put her back in her place... i think she is on an EGO trip right now because she is swimming in golds and diamonds...
Edited by jahbless - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jahbless

I have been watching MKAP and i think Ganga will fall for the servant and he will put her back in her place... i think she is on an EGO trip right now because she is swimming in golds and diamonds...

welcumm, hav seen u for the 1st time here... n yah this might happen:) but dont know how SS will react😕 will he regret or will he make the servants life hell for ganga??
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

lets seee:P i hope he doesnt, pir ganga ko pata chalega:P hehehe who knows mayb he falls for amma heheheheh HAHAHHAHA:P just kidding

🤣 🤣
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

I would appreciate ganga being rejected...she needs to be shown mirror by someone...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, Ganga will be the one to fall for the servant.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha no way...i think G will fall for him instead ðŸ˜†