Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 424: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Nice episode, Kala's associates have started making fun of her, best was Mhatre, if she fails once again, they will stop believing her. Mhatre still doesn't trust her compeletely, he is sure about her failure.
Madhu- Datta convo was good, he explined to her importance of Baji in very simple  & effective words.
Naku talikng to her baby about Datta was very sweet. Atleast some peaceful moments after the entire drama were needed. Baji & Datta are going in right direction about new SP's transfer. Datta knows, their enemy is some where around them. Precap looks interesting, looking foreword to Nakusha, Abhijay meeting tomorrow. Thanks BB & the writersClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaorama_2010Ani_La_Iamprncz*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I am yet to read the episode and today i didnt even post it myself so now i just saw Raj saying Dutta made Baji have Soup!! Haaayyyeee mar gayi main! LOL 
I'll be back with my witty comments to add to all the humor already here, but just came in to say a 

to rama_2010!!!! Wish you a very very blessed year ahead dear! Have a great day too!!!! Since u said its a special day for you, i was wondering and then i saw ur Bdy thread!
Yes LTL was "born" on the same day as u were a few years back! Embarrassed It is indeed such a special day that it makes us all nostalgic Embarrassed the first word penned on this day was Nakusha. Dutta came in slightly later, though the character was already conceived. And today, with all of u this small celebration means a lot !! Because, a lot of people who should remember it have actually forgotten Disapprove But i guess its ok!!! We ROCK together so a big big Thank u to all of you!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichdivya17-7prettywomanmnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010prncz-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

I am yet to read the episode and today i didnt even post it myself so now i just saw Raj saying Dutta made Baji have Soup!! Haaayyyeee mar gayi main! LOL 
I'll be back with my witty comments to add to all the humor already here, but just came in to say a 

to rama_2010!!!! Wish you a very very blessed year ahead dear! Have a great day too!!!! Since u said its a special day for you, i was wondering and then i saw ur Bdy thread!
Yes LTL was "born" on the same day as u were a few years back! Embarrassed It is indeed such a special day that it makes us all nostalgic Embarrassed the first word penned on this day was Nakusha. Dutta came in slightly later, though the character was already conceived. And today, with all of u this small celebration means a lot !! Because, a lot of people who should remember it have actually forgotten Disapprove But i guess its ok!!! We ROCK together so a big big Thank u to all of you!!!

Yes BB ... we really ROCK together ...and i agree with you WE HAVE WON...ClapClapClapClap
Yeh Khushi ... Yeh sukoon... sab tumhari, super power and our LTL ... kee wajah se

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Beautiful episode; so much happened didnt it?
I loved Madhu and Baaji's scene; I really liked that Madhu was forthcoming and she didnt beat around the bush. Now that she has confessed, I think she should just leave Baaji alone; thoda kam bhav and not be seen too much around him..absence makes the heart grow fonder..and yes I am certain Naku will help Madhu and Dutta for a change is going to be taking Baaji's case in a nice way :)
Madhu and Dutta's scene was superb too, specially for the way Dutta states that Baaji is a part of him and to never doubt or question that.
Dutta and soup? That was just so awesome...his concern and at the same time talk about the whole case issue :)
The Naku-Dutta scene, really brought back the old "karanji" Naku back, boy oh boy was she in form or what?
Im still intrigued as to who that person is who has approached Naku...like others here are predicting...is it really Abhi? The whole Nakushaji is very very eerie, reminds me of Morey...I wonder if its coming back full circle after all?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks for the episode,BBBig smile

Loved Duji convo. Amazing!Miss them so muchCry

Also loved that Kala's kCensored  are in a twistROFL Ja Maila!Angry Been listening to her empty bakwaas for a year and a halfSleepy Wonder why people like Mhatre & Nave think so much of her. But if you ask me even here its because she is DSP's sisterLOL Warna iski kya aukaat hainAngry The fact that there is "DSP ke ghar ka bhedi" with them empowers them but behind her back they too must laugh at her & her bravado. I remember how those, for want of a better word, council of gangsters put her in her place after D went missing.Clap

I am sure that's some stooge impersonating Abhijay. He is like D. He'd never approach the womenfolk of DSP's household. Lets see tomo

Nighty nightSmile

PS: Chaskar will play a Public Prosecutor in Adalat on Sony TV this saturday at 8.00 pmEmbarrassed

Kala keeps saying she knows DSP more than anyone, but not even 1 plan of hers has ever worked till now! Even when Dutta-Nakku were living in the basti, the final plan idea was Sud's, and not Kalas! Even sending this SP idea wasnt hers. God knows why Nave and Mhatre still tolerates her nakhras LOL. As you said, it might be JUST because she is DSP's sister and might come to need at some point in time, and who knows, as a last resort, they might just attack her itself to bring DSP to them!

Seriously,Appu  I begin to laugh the moment she starts spewing all that nonsenseD'oh Not one absolutely not one plan of hers has succeeded.What delusional world she lives in?Confused 
Yeh kar loongi woh kar loongi.arey kya khaak kar legiDead
I think its best if she becomes a stylist LOL, am sure she'll do much better there than here LOL!

@ blue - Yup, its definitely not going to be AD, as he is also a very egoistic man. He would never approach anyone connected to DSP's family, especially not his wife! AD seems to be too manly for that, like DSP.

I am sure its not him. He will have a man to man fight with DSPApprove Not go chat up his wife. Yup, AD is also a "mard" like DSP Approve!

@ red - I wonder if he has the same slang while talking, like that of Chaskar LOL...I think he does, as I had seen an interview of his where his real lingual sounded somewhat similar to that of Chaskar LOL!

Oh!I do hope so.Wouldn't that be cool.How I miss him tooLOL Ya, even I miss him and his catfights with Suds LOL! Remember once Suds trips Chaskar and he falls down (this is Sud's standard for taking revenge! LOL)

My comments in PINK...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-Carrie-prncz

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Loved madhu's apology to Dutta and Dutta 's ***Dutta ke liye duniya ek taraf bajji ek taraf***... and the tear in his eye,showed how much if affected him to see bajji inside the prision and hurt ..

but did Dutta see the real reason of Madhu's out burst i dnt thinkhad nakku seen it she would added 2 n 2 together LOLLOLhe thgt madhu was scared and burst LOL

whn and how will dutta get to knw abt Mad- bajji ?
wil dutta realise himself or madhu tells him or roops or nakku or baludada Wink

Dutta going to bajji;s room and actualy forcing him to drink the soup LOLLOLLOLwas a treat to watch

so finaly Dujji realised that smeone is playing foul and trying to trap them ,, hope batti jalegi ...Wink

kala as zuby ,appu , ksh all said , is living in a fools paradise still thinkng she will be able to hurt dutta where it hurts the most

( but i hope she not intendign to hurt the baby ,ani agree with u )

awesome epi kaash we coudl see it on screenn

bb and super power congrats for the true anniversary of the conception of Real LTL Party

@ blue - Generally its Nakku who eavesdropps Dutta, but this time it was Roops, but she also gauged the same thing Big smile! Wonder when will Dutta learn to put 2 and 2 together and gauge LOL. Am sure after being with Nakku for some more time, Dutta bhi apne aap aiwe baaton par bhi ghor karne lagega LOL. Just imagine Dutta eavesdropping someone LOL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I do not think it is Morey.

What will he with a marriage women who is caring another mans child?

Even if it is revengeā€¦then why coming back now?

Morey has...I think...forgot all about Naku and gone for another young girl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12rama_2010prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, we have one more reason to celebrate Party...Just read the news from Times of India, titled "Is Mishal Raheja having the last laugh?", whereby they have mentioned that the channel that was adamant on not having Mishal in the show eventually got Shabbir Ahluwalia to play the character at a whopping price, and now this decision has backfired them badly! The serial that was among the top 3 interms of TRPs has now touched rock bottom (from 4.5 to 1.6 points). Neither Shabbir worked, nor Deegu.

Hopefully now Pranjal has realised that we "mere" 200 represents the larger crowd, and what a great mistake he did by removing Mishal, and interfering in the writing of the show with his ghatiya inputs Dead! I really think not only Mishal, but we the audience and the soulful writers are also having the last laugh Wink, like this ------>

And Pranjal, this is for you ------>

Is it a coincidence BB, that today being the birth anniversary of the soul of the show, we got to hear this good news that LCL has flopped miserably by KILLING its soul? Now we have double the reason to rejoice and celebrate...so guys...HIP HIP HURRAY ...HIP HIP HURRAY !!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 15 September 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7bandbajaoprettywoman-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosaAni_La_IamprnczTheRager

Go to top