Epi 424: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prncz

Loved madhu's apology to Dutta and Dutta 's ***Dutta ke liye duniya ek taraf bajji ek taraf***... and the tear in his eye,showed how much if affected him to see bajji inside the prision and hurt ..

but did Dutta see the real reason of Madhu's out burst i dnt thinkhad nakku seen it she would added 2 n 2 together 😆😆he thgt madhu was scared and burst 😆

whn and how will dutta get to knw abt Mad- bajji ?
wil dutta realise himself or madhu tells him or roops or nakku or baludada 😉

Dutta going to bajji;s room and actualy forcing him to drink the soup 😆😆😆was a treat to watch

so finaly Dujji realised that smeone is playing foul and trying to trap them ,, hope batti jalegi ...😉

kala as zuby ,appu , ksh all said , is living in a fools paradise still thinkng she will be able to hurt dutta where it hurts the most

( but i hope she not intendign to hurt the baby ,ani agree with u )

awesome epi kaash we coudl see it on screenn

bb and super power congrats for the true anniversary of the conception of Real LTL 🥳

@ blue - Generally its Nakku who eavesdropps Dutta, but this time it was Roops, but she also gauged the same thing 😃! Wonder when will Dutta learn to put 2 and 2 together and gauge 😆. Am sure after being with Nakku for some more time, Dutta bhi apne aap aiwe baaton par bhi ghor karne lagega 😆. Just imagine Dutta eavesdropping someone 😆!

I do not think it is Morey.

What will he with a marriage women who is caring another mans child?

Even if it is revenge…then why coming back now?

Morey has...I think...forgot all about Naku and gone for another young girl.

Hey guys, we have one more reason to celebrate 🥳...Just read the news from Times of India, titled "Is Mishal Raheja having the last laugh?", whereby they have mentioned that the channel that was adamant on not having Mishal in the show eventually got Shabbir Ahluwalia to play the character at a whopping price, and now this decision has backfired them badly! The serial that was among the top 3 interms of TRPs has now touched rock bottom (from 4.5 to 1.6 points). Neither Shabbir worked, nor Deegu.

Hopefully now Pranjal has realised that we "mere" 200 represents the larger crowd, and what a great mistake he did by removing Mishal, and interfering in the writing of the show with his ghatiya inputs 🤢! I really think not only Mishal, but we the audience and the soulful writers are also having the last laugh 😉, like this ------>

And Pranjal, this is for you ------>

Is it a coincidence BB, that today being the birth anniversary of the soul of the show, we got to hear this good news that LCL has flopped miserably by KILLING its soul? Now we have double the reason to rejoice and celebrate...so guys...HIP HIP HURRAY ...HIP HIP HURRAY !!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey guys, we have one more reason to celebrate 🥳...Just read the news from Times of India, titled "Is Mishal Raheja having the last laugh?", whereby they have mentioned that the channel that was adamant on not having Mishal in the show eventually got Shabbir Ahluwalia to play the character at a whopping price, and now this decision has backfired them badly! The serial that was among the top 3 interms of TRPs has now touched rock bottom (from 4.5 to 1.6 points). Neither Shabbir worked, nor Deegu.

Hopefully now Pranjal has realised that we "mere" 200 represents the larger crowd, and what a great mistake he did by removing Mishal, and interfering in the writing of the show with his ghatiya inputs 🤢! I really think not only Mishal, but we the audience and the soulful writers are also having the last laugh 😉, like this ------>

Is it a coincidence BB, that today being the birth anniversary of the soul of the show, we got to hear this good news that LCL has flopped miserably by KILLING its soul? Now we have double the reason to rejoice and celebrate...so guys...HIP HIP HURRAY ...HIP HIP HURRAY !!

as usual cute emo;s me copying and Joining  appu in laughing  and danceing yippeee hip hip hurray 
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago

Mishal's favourite hobby is laughing ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and surely today he has more than one reason to laugh aloud... and so do we!!!! Today is a very auspicious day indeed!! This is called the justice of fate... or poetic justice. Here we are celebrating the beauty of the show and there well... someone can go and sing "meri kashti thi doobi wahan jahan paani kam tha" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by bandbajao

Mishal's favourite hobby is laughing ðŸ¤£ and surely today he has more than one reason to laugh aloud... and so do we!!!! Today is a very auspicious day indeed!! This is called the justice of fate... or poetic justice. Here we are celebrating the beauty of the show and there well... someone can go and sing "meri kashti thi doobi wahan jahan paani kam tha" ðŸ¤£

@ blue -
I am kind of feeling very sorry for Kala now. She most be feeling very lonely. She is used to be able to control everything and having people around her…admiring her and respecting her.

Now she is all alone…got to partners that does not believe that she is able to hurt Dutta. She most be feeling very lonely…in pain…and desperate.

That makes her very dangerous too.

What is it, she really want?…does she want to be saved or is it impossible to safe her from herself.

What I would like to see is…both her partners double crossing her and she get to feel what dangerous situation she has put her self in without knowing the "Dandha" well.

Then I would like to see or read Dutta saving her and she breaks down in his arms.

Maybe I am wrong…but it seems like she hate herself more than Dutta.

Why?

@ blue -

Me too joining in...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Madhu  was straight and to the point .
Par Ab Dutta kya karga ...Well Naku able to control him , 

Karanji ...
That's was one funny scene 
Today Naku teasing Dutta ... 
Go on Go on ...I like this 

Another emotion for our Pranjal Darling 

Originally posted by Ani_98

Me too joining in...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd like to quote His Highness here -----
"No Serial has ever stopped when lead Actor leaves ...Laagi Tujhse Lagan will prove this then you all will get your answers ...you are very few people there are crores who watches this show. Mishal replacement will not effect laagi '" from the post...http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1645538
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
The crores have spoken too😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 and given the befitting answer.🥳 Aparna I need your emoticons like never before.

-Ships