Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen # 128 (Page 117)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_krishna

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

my mom watches lot of serials and even flips between two at times... so whatever i watched was during dinners (as i have no say)... and while flipping channels whatever little i saw... never thought about hindi serials much...

because of nivren i joined IF and learned a lot about hindi serials and channels and still learn something new... and got such lovely  friends Big smile

only because of Nivren i came to know this forum... but i found this i was too late...Cry

its never late for good things Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19wargdeepti_9..Dreamer..

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Wow...me too used to lyk nivarth...but got addicted to te show wen NivRen came..Big smile

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19deepti_9NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by jaindeepti9

my mom watches lot of serials and even flips between two at times... so whatever i watched was during dinners (as i have no say)... and while flipping channels whatever little i saw... never thought about hindi serials much...

because of nivren i joined IF and learned a lot about hindi serials and channels and still learn something new... and got such lovely  friends Big smile
i watched many hindi serials before but after watching ccbm ..i lost my interest in serial n even t.v..they changed me completely..n yes i too joined IF searching for them..i think i joined IF after nivren marriage

Deepti same pinch...i also joined IF while searching about NivRen...before that i did not even knew that IF exists in this worldEmbarrassed
yes i too did'nt knew it that we can get all news about serials here..n there is forum for serials..

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19love_never_diesNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

my exam was good and you all know what today i was again thinking about NivRen while doing the paper and the paper was a bit lengthy
i was so lost in thinking about NivRen that i wrote wrong class...i study in 12 B and i wrote 12 ALOL
later my teacher corrected the mistake as my paper was missing and got mixed up with 12 A student papersLOL

hope u did not write NivRen all over the paper... just kidding  LOL...true every moment we think of them... the magic of love Embarrassed

LOL Raj i think even i can do this LOLLOL...thank god i was not so lost that i wrote about my subject not NivRenLOLLOL
LOL
yes otherwise u would have ended up writing ur ff thereLOLLOL

infact when my teachers teach our class ...i think about NivRenEmbarrassedWink
[/QUOTE] yes atleast u dont feel bore in class when u think about themLOL[/QUOTE]
guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti_9NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Wow...me too used to lyk nivarth...but got addicted to te show wen NivRen came..Big smile

yes we r really addicted to nivren/kinha..Embarrassed

wargNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

because of nivren i joined IF and learned a lot about hindi serials and channels and still learn something new... and got such lovely friends Big smile

in my little age my mom was interested in watching kasauti and kumkum,, that time i don't know much abt hindi shows,. I have forced to watch that shows...(even i don't what they were talking..lolz)... My first ever show is kis desh mein mera dil, i started to watch hindi shows becoz of harshad,, now iam more crazy on niviren than him...

deepti_9NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

hello galsCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19deepti_9NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things
[/QUOTE] yes i too whole day use to wait for 8'oclock..even did not wanted to go out for wedding party that time..n if i use to go first thing i use to read WU on IF n use to see it on youtube

edwardcullen19NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index