Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Yes Raj Munni Aunty is out of Jail

did botox uncle get her out... what a track... what was the purpose of it... kuch nahi mila story age badhene ke liye toh ye bakwas dal diya πŸ˜†

what is DDLJ ...by the end of DDLJ is my short name πŸ˜†

its dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge... remember the doli saja ke rakhna song from CCBM... that song is from DDLJ
Originally posted by love-mystery

dilwale dulhania le jayenge
Guys am feeling Tired ..Love u all Bye  
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

yes actually he must be feeling sad for neha as she is a good actress n he was not able to do justice with her..i think so

what i meant was the way he put his hand was like a elder bother or father... blessing her...that was a nice gesture...
dont see him do that with munni madam πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

did botox uncle get her out... what a track... what was the purpose of it... kuch nahi mila story age badhene ke liye toh ye bakwas dal diya πŸ˜†
sahi kaha ab pata nahi aur kya bakwass dalengeπŸ˜†
bye Lj..see u laterπŸ˜›

what i meant was the way he put his hand was like a elder bother or father... blessing her...that was a nice gesture...
dont see him do that with munni madam πŸ˜†
oh ..u may be right who knows its munni aunty ka kaamalπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

its dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge... remember the doli saja ke rakhna song from CCBM... that song is from DDLJ
[/QUOTE]

Oh that movie Sharouk ..i love him and the movie is really awesome 😳..ok will try to make another

No Dear Aunty phoned hm several times but he did not take the call, then Aunty's father phones hm and says she is there then he goes running,  he supports her,  then attendant comes and clears misundestanding,  πŸ˜†