adol thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hello everybody guys.i was very much relaxed when heaed and saw that it was just a rumour about rajjev dead.i want to pay your attention that it seems like kashish change her clothes in every scence of kth since the last 4 or 5 months.is it trur.are her clothes specially designed or she wears the one that she wears in home.i think kashish is getting little bit fat especially in that white clothes photo with sujal.i am not talking about the college party i am talking about the photo of rajjev and amna together where amna is wearing white clothes.want your viws on this topic. and one thing more my name is fahad not adol ,adol is my login id.so want your comments .bye

fahad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

hey adol u came wih this topic before also right

also yeah stupid rumour ....

anyways i dont feel that she looks fat ..hey truth is i dont get to see kth ..i just read on the posts

is she really become fat ...😕

i goto wath it when it comes online

adol thumbnail

thanks ya she is little bit fat.you can see kth online.the websit is www. bwtorrents.com so can download kth there.but you have downloasd a software.give me your mail adreess and i will send you details but till then you uisit that website.and kashish is not fat in kth she was looking in white dres with sujal in the photo and i am fahad not adol .adol is my login id

fahad