Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Manish guffaws and Avika laufs-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Manish guffaws, Avika laughs

Colors' show Sasural Simar Ka will witness yet another twist in the upcoming episodes, which will spice up the whole track as there will be new entry in the show.

Handsome actor Manish Raisinghani, who was last seen in STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani, will play Mataji's grandson Siddhanth who was disowned by the family. Here is Manish talking about his role and more.
 "I am glad to get an opportunity to play this role. It is a good and challenging role which I haven't played. After Rang Badalti Odhani, I was on break and suddenly I got a call from Pawansir and he told me about the character which was very exciting. Sasural Simar Ka is numbers five on television today which prompted me to give a look test and thus I got selected for this role."
 Talking about his character, he says, "His name is Siddhanth, who Mataji's grandson but few years ago, due to some difference of opinion between her and him, she had disowned him. Now, he is back as a successful business tycoon. My entry will surely spice up the track."
 Manish was shocked to hear that he would be paired opposite Avika Gor who plays Roli. "Firstly, I couldn't believe that I would be opposite the Balika Vadhu, little Anandi. But when it was confirmed, I was shocked and I laughed. Later, I was convinced by the production team as she is shown as a 18-year old girl in the show, so it's fine."
 Today he was his first day on the sets of the show and he says, "I have joined the crew and met Avika too. We discussed our age difference as well. In real life, I could adopt her, since she is just 14-years-old. Moreover, we calculated that she is 43.5% younger to me – it is just amazing."
 Watch out for Manish's entry on 20th September in Sasural Simar Ka every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on Colors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirAlldBestanjup83Ashis

AlldBest Groupbie
AlldBest
AlldBest

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
 Today he was his first day on the sets of the show and he says, "I have joined the crew and met Avika too. We discussed our age difference as well. In real life, I could adopt her, since she is just 14-years-old. Moreover, we calculated that she is 43.5% younger to me – it is just amazing."
 Watch out for Manish's entry on 20th September in Sasural Simar Ka every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on Colors.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Manish guffaws, Avika laughs

Colors' show Sasural Simar Ka will witness yet another twist in the upcoming episodes, which will spice up the whole track as there will be new entry in the show.

Handsome actor Manish Raisinghani, who was last seen in STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani, will play Mataji's grandson Siddhanth who was disowned by the family. Here is Manish talking about his role and more.
 "I am glad to get an opportunity to play this role. It is a good and challenging role which I haven't played. After Rang Badalti Odhani, I was on break and suddenly I got a call from Pawansir and he told me about the character which was very exciting. Sasural Simar Ka is numbers five on television today which prompted me to give a look test and thus I got selected for this role."
 Talking about his character, he says, "His name is Siddhanth, who Mataji's grandson but few years ago, due to some difference of opinion between her and him, she had disowned him. Now, he is back as a successful business tycoon. My entry will surely spice up the track."
 Manish was shocked to hear that he would be paired opposite Avika Gor who plays Roli. "Firstly, I couldn't believe that I would be opposite the Balika Vadhu, little Anandi. But when it was confirmed, I was shocked and I laughed. Later, I was convinced by the production team as she is shown as a 18-year old girl in the show, so it's fine."
 Today he was his first day on the sets of the show and he says, "I have joined the crew and met Avika too. We discussed our age difference as well. In real life, I could adopt her, since she is just 14-years-old. Moreover, we calculated that she is 43.5% younger to me ' it is just amazing."

Good one..LOL i like Manish..
 but with his entry  Prem and Simar would be sidecastedCry,,.. thats really rude... the title would lose all its meaning...Confused

already this show has turned out to be pakaaooo with nakras of Simar and Roli..Embarrassed  now its gonna take another pakaooo twist.. hadh hai yaar.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fankhazwhippy

ayesha109 Senior Member
ayesha109
ayesha109

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
khazwhippy Groupbie
khazwhippy
khazwhippy

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
WTH she is 14! I thought she was 16 or something!! She does look older for her age!!

sweet7863

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
How old is Manish supposed to be in this serial?  From his statement above, I calculated that he's 32, but in the serial, how old?  26?  I don't blame him for being shocked - he's right, he could adopt her LOL  I much preferred his jodi w/ Gungun Uprari in Rakt Sambandh.  In fact, I'm waiting for him to join this, then I'd start watching.

Oh, and this time, please don't have a hidden Simar take the pheras w/ him DeadROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863addicted2tvavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index