Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

kunal's attitude towards Siddhi will change soon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I think kunal's attitude will change towards siddhi soon...as we all know that siddhi is in a problem now..she will not give any explanation to police or Annd's family or her own family in order to save Raveena's reputation and then kunal will again question siddhi's character but this time Raveena will speak up d truth And now comes d big twist in the story i.e kunal's attitude towards siddhi will change

What say guys??? What u think...do share ur opinion

Love,
Sur Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimAnkitaKaran-sahasra--Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal's attitude towards Siddhi will change soon" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aiim

aiim

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
in the epi ,the dialogue  that "tum dono ki soch kitne milte hai "is  quite worrying .i want anand and siddhi together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

i think there is gonna be lot of drama before thatShockedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
agree with you.that's how such tracks are dealt typically in daily soaps-the real culprit blurting out the truth only after lots of hungama of blaming the protagonist.Wink

my wish is if at all kunal knew even a bit of siddhi's personality(from whatever she said to kunal
when he asked her to stop roka with anish ) he should be the 1st one to defend siddhi and suspect thakral's possible hand in this.(kunal knows thakral well na-if not through anand why not through siddhi to destroy chopra's happinessAngry)(its just my pov b'coz i don't want anymore mu's and kunal blaming siddhi again and again LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.