Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AlldBest

Groupbie

AlldBest

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi,

I just saw the schedule of Colors on Saturday and it was mentioned @ 10 pm - Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, which is the time for Saturday special episodes on Colors.

So that means on Saturday, there will be a special episode, but don't know as I haven't seen any promos yet.

Does anyone has any information regarding this????...

EDIT:-- Yes on this Saturday ( 17/09/11) @ 10 pm there is a special 1 hour episode of Parichay serial as it was mentioned in the precap  " This Saturday ".

Edited by AlldBest - 15 September 2011 at 11:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimLoveTVShows-sahasra-sita11-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saturday Special Episode of Parichay @ 10 PM" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
sorry no information ...may be its d repeat telecast or a episode on story so far but i would love to see Parichay's special episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiim-sahasra-shar19-Nightingale-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
no yaar,i don't think its special episode b'coz its given as repeat in that schedule.it must be repeat telecast of this week epi's.

see the pink box just below the show name in that schedule.its stating as repeat.regular ones are stated as premiereSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 15 September 2011 at 8:58am

Pavitra

Pavitra

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
but precap says new
as seema will be fighting with her hubby 

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
there is special episode this satuday but colors tv not promoting this show not even on special episode . 

Edited by my_jaan - 15 September 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.-sahasra-

AlldBest

Groupbie

AlldBest

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Original post edited, check it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlldBest

Original post edited, check it.
thank you.Smilei'll watch it on sat.but colors even now they haven't corrected their mistake on their siteAngryAngryAngry

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_jaan

there is special episode this satuday but colors tv not promoting this show not even on special episode . not promoting no trps .
ha yaar,colors neither promotes parichay through promos nor on sbb/sbs/social networking sites.Ouchbut still its getting decent trps even without all these.Clap
the recently posted trp was 2.21 crossing RMJ and even YRKKH which is well promoted is only 2.92(my other forum friend who is media analyst told that parichay is having 2.4trp and in 15th place of top tv shows).so my opinion is its doing pretty well.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.